18💜

"Where have you been?"

"At first we went to kookie's office....then, eomma a man jumped in front of our car......but he is ok now in hospital..... tomorrow we have to go and see that person" tae said while leaving his back bag on the sofa.....jin frowned his brows and looked at him......

"I will not allow you to go" jin said while crossing his arms and looked at jungkook

"Jungkook don't take him with you tomorrow" jungkook slowly nodded his head as agreed....

"Kookie you said you buy me chocolate and take with you tomorrow.." tae said with pouty lips.....jungkook looked at him and winked one eye without seeing jin......tae shyly looked at him and rushed to his room.....

"Then, i'm going" jungkook said and about to leave there but jin called him.....

"Jungkook wait i have something to say" jin looked at the other with a serious face.......

"What eomma?"

"I saw the mark on his neck.....we just agreed the marriage not this.....i think you don't know about he can give birth to a child......both my son can get pregnant.....so keep it in your mind" he said very seriously......

"Sorry_____it will never happen again...." jungkook said shameful while rubbing his nape.....
Jin smiled and tapped on his shoulder......

_____________________________________________________

Next Morning

Soft sun rays lazily hits in tae's face......he rubbed his eyes and slowly got up from his bed and moved towards bathroom.....he looked his face in the mirror and smiled.....

"Aigooo....where is the gift kookie gave??" Tae searched his whole neck and whined

"I like that purple mark.....hmmm....it's ok kookie will give me another one"

_____________________________________________________

At evening S University

"Jiminiee please......" tae pleaded to him to go hospital with jungkook

"No tae....if eomma finds out, he will kill us" jimin said...... jungkook parked his car on the road and walked near them.....

"Come Let's go" jungkook said while removing his sun glass..... he is wearing black jeans and white shirt.....his bare chest can clearly shown through the half opened shirt....his fangirls were screaming and drooling over him.....tae stared at jungkook and turned his head angrily.....jungkook chuckled and dragged tae's wrist to close to him.....they looked through the eyes.....they were in their world now and started to move their face closer......fangirls were screaming more loudly while clapping their hands in excitement.......

"Hey....stob it" jimin parted them...

Jungkook smiled by biting his own lips.....tae blushed looking down.....

"Ok then....come let's go to the hospital and go home early" jimin get inside the back seat.........

The whole driving was silent.... jungkook always looking at tae who is always looking outside.....suddenly tae looked at Jungkook surprisingly because of a hand in his thigh.....they smiled and looked away shyly....

Jimin is soo done with that lovey dovey couple......

"Please stob it......it's disgusting.....ohh god where is my yoongi hyung?......these sights are killing me" jimin whined by kicking on the floor....

_____________________________________________________

I like this fan art 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

It's a short chapter.....
Stay safe....
Kindly avoid mistakes....
I hope you enjoy it....

Sweet Night has now achieved 109 #1s on iTunes.....KIM TAEHYUNG is the first and only artist in the world to chart a song at #1 in 109 countries

Let's Celebrate Army 💜💜💜💜

.