63

gif comes in handy for this chapter

gif comes in handy for this chapter...happy 10 years!!

Harry Styles

"No one gets to touch you like that but me, angel." I mutter in seriousness, staring at her big blues eyes that were glazed in her own intolerance.

Opening the door behind her, she grasps my hips for needed balance. Even with the timid tug on my hips, a felt a warm spark due to the ecstasy pumping through my blood. I walk her backwards into the room I was hoping would be private. My sex drive was heightened from the chemical shit in my system, ready to get her somewhere all to my fucking self.

Opening the door the first thing I saw was an empty bed, the glorious sight alone made my dick go hard in my jeans. I hurry her into the room and shut the door, locking it behind my back. She turns her eyes into the room, scanning it quickly to see the untouched bed. After locking the door, I waste no time meeting her body again. My hands hungrily grasp those shapely hips, my lips slamming against hers in pure lust. Like usual, she arches her back and pulls herself up on the balls of her feet. Her nimble fingers lace into my hair, fingernails grazing the back of my scalp. I felt that touch more sensitive then usual—ecstasy was one hell of a drug.

I walk her backwards until the edge of the mattress hit the back of her knees, we fell together. She took an unsteady inhale at the recline, her back meeting the mattress as I caught myself on top of her. The kiss never broke, we continued to puzzle our lips together like they were in synced. My forearms dug next to her head, my feet still on the floor. The bedding was tingling my palms from the drug, and her lips against mine felt like pure mulberry silk.

"Wait—" She halts into my lips.

I detach and look down at her, breathing heavy and meeting eyes in this dark room. Her hair partially fanned the bed in its loose tie, her gentle hands drifting to my bruised face.

"Who's bed is this?" She asks in drunk caution.

"I don't know, Niall's maybe?" I was unsure of exactly where we were.

"Oh god—" She shakes her head. "I don't wanna do anything where the poor guy sleeps."

"I'm sure he doesn't mind." I try to brush off because I was that fucking horny.

"Harry..." She shuts her eyes and whines.

"Okay, okay." I say quickly, pushing my unsteady body back up and taking her with me by her wrists. She grins as I yank her up to her agile feet, taking her towards the exit so we can find another room she'd be more comfortable in.

"Wait!" She says for the second time, digging her heels down so I couldn't move her any closer towards the door.

"What?" I turn back with a dizzy head and colourful vision, catching her in my glimpse.