30- Waterfall

~ TWO MONTHS LATER ~

It's been two months since Ace and I first locked lips.

We've been going on little dates here and there.

We've been teaming up and pranking almost everyone in our lives.

We've even told Karen and Bob, Ace's parents, about us.

Not my parents though. Not yet. Very soon though.

I'm not going to lie, I am kinda' scared for my life. My parents showed me nothing but love when shit hit the fan with Daniel Kane, my ex.

Ugh....I still want to chop his balls off!

Even though my parents showed love, they also showed me their protective side.

My dad said, and I quote, "The next boy you date, will have to pass the dad test."

What the hell does that even mean?

Anyways after our date I am going to tell my parents.

Hopefully they will react like Karen and Bob. Hug us both and say 'congrats kids.'

I start to get dressed in a casual outfit. Ace was taking me to a fancy café.

My phone dings and I immediately grin, knowing who it is

7:30pm  ACE❤️:
I'm outside, princess.

I sprinkle some fish food in my fishes tank before heading downstairs. I grab my mini purse of a hook and open the door.

Ace is in Maserati with his shades covering his green eyes. When he sees me, he immediately smiles.

I open the door and hop in the car, matching his grin.

I lean in and peck him on the lips. Even though the kiss was supposed to be short, he grabs my face and deepens it.

I giggle against his soft lips, causing him to smile.

I have never felt this way with someone before. Even when Ace glances at me, I get all giddy.

Every skin to skin contact with him, makes tingles and the feeling of desire wash through my body.

He pulls away and I already miss his precious lips.

"So where is this café at?"

"You'll see......" He responds with a shrug as he drives off.

As he's driving I see that we're going through the woods.

"Ace, baby?" I start to speak up. I'm almost positive that this is not the way to a café, or the way to any civilization.

"Hmm...." He hums under his breath but doesn't seem to notice my confusion.