20: Japan (Pt.2)

'Sana!!! Where are we going today?' Momo said, barging into her best friend's room.

  Momo was all ready, make up all done, hair tidied up and attire all perfect, but on the other hand, Sana, Mina, Chaeyoung and Y/N were still trying to sleep through Momo's voice.

  'Momo shut up. We're sleeping here.' Sana said, in a rather raspy voice.

  'It's 8. I want to go somewhere.' Momo whined, sitting on the floor near the door.

  'Ahh let me get ready first then.' Sana sat up, had a small stretch, then looked around, eyes squinting from the sunlight.

'Watch Y/N. Imma go get ready.' Sana said, as Momo walked to her bed and sat next to her sleeping daughter.

'Y/N/N....time to wake up.' Momo whispered, brushing her daughter's hair away from her sleeping face.

Y/N stirred in her sleep, but didn't even bother to wake up.

'Y/N/N!' Momo said, slightly louder.

Y/N opened her eyes, rubbing her eyes a little before looking at Momo.

'Aigoo you're still so cute. Wake up now.' Momo said, carrying her daughter as she got up.

'Go wake Mina Eomma and Chaeyoung Eomma up.' Momo said, letting Y/N on the floor, then Y/N directly ran to MiChaeng, patting them one by one on the back hard.

Despite to have just woken up, Y/N already had the energy to shout.

'MINA EOMMA! CHAENG EOMMA!' Y/N shouted, jumping onto the sofa bed.

'Hmm? Let Eomma sleep.' Mina groaned, while pulling Y/N to sit down.

'No! Wake up Eomma!' Y/N said, hitting Mina and Chaeyoung on the back again.

'Alright alright I'm awake. Chaengie wake up.' Mina shook Chaeyoung as she sat awake.

'Go get ready. Sana's already in the toilet.' Momo said, taking Y/N away from the two.

  Momo took Y/N to the toilet in the guest room, and helped her get ready for the day.

  'おはよう!' Momo greeted Sana's parents as she sat down at the dining table for breakfast, Y/N doing the same.

  'Did you all sleep well?' Sana's mom asked.

  'Dae! The bed in the guest room was really warm somehow.' Nayeon said.

  'Pabo I was hugging you so tight of course it's warm.' Jeongyeon rolled her eyes playfully.

  'Wow Jeongyeon Unnie, that was unnecessary.' Tzuyu retorted.

  'Hey where is Sana?' Jihyo asked.

  'Toilet. Preparing.' Momo shortly replied, while eating pieces of her grilled fish.

        ~Time skip: Leaving the house~
  'We can walk to the park.' Sana said, while skipping with a picnic basket in her hand.

  'Where are we going?' Y/N asked.

  'The park. For a picnic.' Dahyun, who was holding Y/N's right hand, said.

  'Gotta cross this road then we're there.' Sana informed the 8...or 9 if you count the kid.

  'Y/N let Eomma carry you, we have to cross the road.' Momo babied her.