||14.5||

Isla stifled a laugh as she stared at Cooper trying to make her breakfast.

She's never seen anyone cook for her expect for her father and her brother Nico. She loved to see them cook. Because cooking made them father forget about all their worries and Isla loved to see them like that.

Staring at Cooper,made her think about her family in a strange way. She wasn't sad or bitter anymore. She wasn't angry about the fact that they never once tried to know her well-being.

Staring at Cooper, made her think about her father's eyes that used to shine with pride and love whenever he looked at her, her brothers' who made a silly pact with her when she was 9- no one can hurt or make fun of you,we will break everyone's bone who tries to hurt you.

Cooper made her smile,for the first time in what seemed like ages.

"Hello,ma'am" Cooper waved a hand in front of her eyes to attract her attention.

"Huh?"

"What did I say,love?" Cooper asked, dumbfounded.

"I...I don't know." Isla answered,her voice quiet as she stared at Cooper with her doe eyes.

Isla flinched in astonishment when Cooper let out a low,throaty chuckle.

She expected a glare or atleast a sigh of disappointment but here he was making her chest flutter with an unknown feeling.

"Relax,love. I won't eat you alive." Cooper assured her," I was just asking you what you want to eat. I think it's clear as day that I can't cook so I'll ask my sister to bring something for us...if that's alright with you. You remember Sofia,right?"

Isla stared at Cooper, she couldn't help but compare the gorgeous specimen in front of her with her husband.

Why did I never notice him before? Isla thought and only answer she could think of was- a diamond is only a pebble in the eyes of a blind.

She didn't regret her relationship with Sebastian. Yes, he cheated on her. Yes, he hurt her when he told he wouldn't. But they still had their beautiful moments.

What she actually regretted was not noticing Cooper as someone more than Sebastian's friend.

If she had noticed him in the past, would they be together now?

Sighing, she gave a small smile and replied," Yeah, how can I ever forget that little hurricane?"

Cooper laughed again. The sound of it was enough to make Isla give him a full blown smile.

"That's her. I'll ask her bring something edible. I'm so sorry for this mess. I'll just ask Sofia to clean everything." He leaned against the kitchen counter and gave her a apologetic look.

"Why would she clean the kitchen? You made this mess, Mr. Tomlinson,you should clean this." Isla said and tried to give him her best serious look.

"Well, when you have a maid who's ready to do everything you say then...why do you have to work?"

Isla gasped and shot him a disapproving look, "She's your baby sister."

"Exactly, she's my maid."

Isla rolled her eyes and grabbed a cloth and started cleaning the counter," You know, my brother's used to call me their little maid. They used say that it's a universal rule that you have to live your life as a maid if your the youngest one in the family, boy or girl."

"I like him already" Cooper laughed and started helping her with the dishes and moment of silence enveloped between the two.

"You know, I can ask them to come and meet you." Cooper broke the silence and stared at Isla.

"It's not worth it. They hate me."

"Do you really think that,love? They are angry, yes but if you talk-"

"I want to take a little break. I'm not feeling well" Isla threw the cloth in the corner and started making her way out of the kitchen,carefully avoiding Cooper's eyes.

"You just have to say the word,love. Say yes and I'll do anything you want. Remember that" Cooper said as Isla ran out of the kitchen.

Shaking his head, Cooper grabbed his phone and scrolled through his contact list and brought the phone close to his ear.

"Hello, Tomlinson, here. I want Isla O'pry..sorry,Isla Walsh's father's contact information. Phone numbers, address...everything."