Jelly

The two felt sleepy, hence they stood up.

"Y/n-san?" Tanjiro called out to the the sleepy demoness.

"Hm...?"she asked as she leaned into her palm, her head bobbing up and down, forcing herself to wake up.

"Me and Sanemi-san need to go now. We need to return" he excused.

Y/n glanced up to them before shaking her head. Stumbling up, she grabs both of their hands and led them to her living room/bedroom.

"Hey, demon! We need to go!" Sanemi exclaimed.

Y/n whined before pushing the two to her futon and falling right after.

Y/n laid between them, their arms linked to the demoness who had slept as soon a her head hits the soft pillow.

"Are you kidding me" Sanemi grumbled.

Tanjiro could only awkwardly laugh, he didn't want to stay and wanted to back to his sister.

But he felt bad, his drowsiness caught up too. His eyes blinked slowly before they closed all the way...he slept.

Sanemi feels the relaxed breathes of the two and sighed, "You've got to be kidding me"

Cursing one more, he closed his eyes and relaxed. Soon, he was taken to his slumber.

&&&&&&&*&&&&&&&&&

A male Kakushi stops infront of the door which led to the demoness's room.

"I wonder what she'll whine about today" he thought, knowing the usual scenes every morning.

Stopping infront of her door, it piqued his interest that it wasn't fully closed. "Huh?"

Pushing the door open, his eyes first laid on the half eaten plum fruit. "I guess she had visitors last night"

This particular Kakushi was named, F/n. He had been the one watching over the demoness ever since he was young.

Needless to say, he had a small teeny weeny crush on her. He tried telling himself that a demon and human was not meant to be, yet he couldn't help himself but to love the childish female.

He went to her free spaced room and stopped in his tracks. What he saw made jealousy flame his heart.

He frowned before stomping over to them.

"Hey! It's already morning! Time to get up!" He exclaimed, not being to handle the loudness of his voice due to anger.

Y/n whined, her grip in the two boy's arms tightened and she even pulled them closer.

"No No!~ I wanna sleep moar!!" She whined as she closed her eyes and refused to turn his way.

F/n groaned and grabbed her left foot then yanked her out of the middle. She glared at him, "Whyyyyy?!"

He returned her glare which was more harsher, "What do you mean why?! You can't just complain when you slept with two boys!"

"What?! Shut up F/n!" She exclaimed before pulling her ankle away.

Jealousy clouded his heart, he grabs her ankle yet again and dragged her out.

"Heey!! What the heck, F/n?!" She shouted, as she grabbed Sanemi and Tanjiro's ankles.

Tanjiro's eyes fluttered open and winced at the light of the candles. But once her felt someone holding on his ankle, he panicked.

"Wha-- Y/n?!" He exclaimed as he looked down to see you grasping his feet.

"What the he'll are you doing brat?!" The somewhat awake Sanemi complained beside him, anger evident on his face.

"F/n is dragging me!!" She yells.

"It's because you don't want to wake up!" F/n retorts, pulling her more towards the door.

Sanemi, irked at the scene happening at the first thing in the morning, grabbed a pillow and threw it to the Kakushi's face.

"Eek!" F/n shrieked in pain, the force of the pillow heavies him.

He falls to his butt and rubbed the red face of his. "Ow ow..."

Y/n leaps up and rejoiced. She pointed at the Kakushi, a smile on her face. "Ha! That's what you get, F/n!" She taunted before hopping away.

Tanjiro sits up while Sanemi readied his clothes. Grabbing Tanjiro, he turned to the giggling demoness. "Hey, Demon. Me and this brat needs to go" he informed her before walking past the Kakushi.

Y/n stops giggling and waved them goodbye. "See you later, Sanemi, Tanjiro!"

Sanemi only grumbled while Tanjiro waved back.

As the pillar arrived at the usual floor of the Ubuyashiki estate, he felt nervous. He had only entered Kaguya's home due to Y/N's persistence. (Lie)

As he dragged the poor boy with him, he bumped to Amane.

Realizing this, he paused. " Good morning Amane-sama" he greeted, bowing along the way.

"Good morning to you and Tanjiro too" she greeted. Glancing at the way they had came from, she gets the idea.

"Oh, did Y/n invite you to her sleep overs?" She asked.

"No, she unfortunately forced us to sleep there" Sanemi informs.

Amane giggles, "how expected of her. I hope she didn't do anything bad to you both"

Sanemi immediately remembered the ohagi bit kept silent. "It's ok Amane-sam" he replies.

Amane nods "I must go now Sanemi, I need to attend to Ubuyashiki-sama" she states before walking past the two demon slayer.

Sanemi kept his bow until she had left.

Once she's out of sight, he continued walking and managed to leave the estate.

Letting go Tanjiro's collar, he turned to him. "Go away now brat. You're supposed to be in the butterfly estate" he states before walking away, huffing along the way.

Tanjiro nods and scurried away.

**********
**********

Y/n frowned at F/n, "It's your fault that they left F/n! You should've let us be!" She whined as the Kakushi arranged her clothes and hair.

He frowned, "Oh shush. I told you to refrain sleeping with boys. Your a girl!" He sternly said.

She pouts, "But I'm a demon! There's nothing they can do to me!"

He could feel himself mentally facepalm at her stupidity. "Those boys are demon slayers. What do you mean they can't do anything at you?" He remarked tugging at her hair at the same time.

She yelped, "Sh-shut up!"