Chapter 44- Pleasure

"What is it? Is something wrong?" Marinette asks, walking up to me. 

"I'm-im- I'm dating Adrian!!" I blurt out.

Marinette looks shocked, and she comes closer. "What?"

"I'm sorry...it's complicated...but I hope we can still be friends." I say looking up at her.

"To be honest, Adrian told me a week ago...I was upset at first, but I also still want to be friends. I don't want to ruin our friendship over a boy. I'm still a bit upset, and maybe even jealous...but I can't get mad at you for liking someone. In all honestly, I don't think there was ever anything between us..." Marinette sheepishly admits.

I stand up and pull her into a hug. "Thankyou." I say. Marinette hugs back and smiles.

"Shoot! We have to get outside to meet Adrian and Luka!" Marinette gasps, and she grabs my hand and pulls me down the steps. "Hey guys!" She says waving. Adrain turns around and turns a bright shade of pink when he sees us. "Wow, you two look amazing."

"Thanks! Marinette made them!"

"Hi Marinette, (yn)" Luka says waving.

"Are you guys ready for the performance?" Adrian asks, as we walk up to the boys.

"Definitely! I can't wait to hear Jagged!" I happily say.

We climb into Adrian's car, buckle up, and drive off.

————

We arrive in front of the Eiffel Tower where the concert is being held. After giving an employee our tickets, we find our spot and wait. It's dark out, but the Eiffel Tower and stage are lit with purple lights for the concert, giving the atmosphere a mysterious feel.

The music starts playing, and white lights begin flashing. Jagged Stone rises from underneath the stage, holding his guitar.

Jagged starts strumming, and the crowd screams. As he sings, we all start dancing, and singing along.

"This is amazing!!!" I yell above the crowds to Marinette, Luka, and Adrian.

"I know right?! Jagged Stone is incredible!" Luka shouts back.

As we dance Adrian's hand brushes against mine. He takes my hand in his, and everything slows down as I look down at our intertwined fingers. Adrian looks down as well and we both then look back up at each other. Adrian smiles and blushes, and I smile back. We continue dancing, with our hands together.

When the night ends, Marinette brings me backstage to Jagged Stone so that I can meet him.

When she knocks on the door of his room, it swings open to reveal Jagged Stone. "Marinette! It's rock n roll to see you!" He says. "I'm glad you came to my show!" Jagged then turns to me. "Who is this fine young lady?" He asks.

Marinette smiles. "This is my friend (yn)! I introduced her to your music and took her to this concert! I wanted her to meet you!"

Jagged Stone smiles and holds out his hand to me. "It's a pleasure to meet you Mr. Stone." I say shaking his hand.

"Please, call me Jagged. 'Mr' is much to formal." He says, laughing.

I pull out a Jagged Stone CD I bought, and grab a marker. I hold them up to Jagged saying, "could you please sign these for me?"

"Of course!" Jagged takes the CD and marker and signs his name on the disk.

Marinette and I thank him and go meet up with Adrian and Luka. As we walk, I take Adrian's hand, and smile at him. The four of us walk in silence until we hear cackling.

We turn to the voice to see a spirit of some sort. He is a purple color, with the top half of a human, and his bottom half nothing but a purple mist. The man is bald except for a black ponytail atop his head.

Wait a second...

I look back at the mist. It swirls downwards and leads to...a lamp!

Is this a genie?!