𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍. the one where peter doesn't skateboard

˚ ༘ ✶ ₊ ˚. ི CHAPTER 11.
࿐     ᵗʰᵉ ᵒⁿᵉ ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ᵖᵉᵗᵉʳ ᵈᵒᵉˢⁿ'ᵗ ˢᵏᵃᵗᵉᵇᵒᵃʳᵈ

      "I KNOW HIS FAMILY LEFT TOWN AROUND THE TIME THEO WAS NINE OR TEN," Stiles started, staring intenty at the glowing screen in front of him

      "I KNOW HIS FAMILY LEFT TOWN AROUND THE TIME THEO WAS NINE OR TEN," Stiles started, staring intenty at the glowing screen in front of him. Back behind him, halfway covered by Stiles' plaid comforter; Peter Parker laid dead asleep. "His older sister died in an accident when he was eight..."

Standing in the doorway, watching his son intently and with concern in his eyes, the sheriff shook his head. "Go to school."

Stiles glanced to his father quickly, digging his eyebrows in tightly. "Dad, this kid's a werewolf!"

"Your best friend is a werewolf! Malia used to be a real coyote! I still don't know what Kira's supposed to be." The sheriff exasperated, "When the flying monkeys come soaring through this station, you will have my undivided attention. Until then? Wake Peter up and go to school."

Stiles practically ignores every single word, eyeing his father intently. "What did you do?"

  Startled and confused by the accusation. Sheriff perks a brow and stares questionably at his son. "What do you mean, 'what did I do'?"

"There's something different about you..."

"What are you talking about?"

Trying to find it, scanning his fathers body up and down.
Same uniform, badge in the same place, hair done the same, new deodorant stick but same cologne. He truly couldn't figure it out, and it bugged him. "What is it? What's different?"

"For the love of god, Stiles, just go to school! Peter! Up and at 'em!" The sheriff smacks the comforter roughly.

    Peter's head shot up, him arms propping him up fist reeling back, one eye still shut and the other half open. Hair jutting in all directions, the Beacon Hills lacrosse workout shorts wrinkled and dangerously low on his hips, showing faint v-lines. And you could even see a little bit of drool on the corner of his mouth. "Buhh!" He almost yelled, before seeing Sheriff rising an eyebrow at the ready to throw fist. "Oh — hi — morning, sorry. Okay, I'm up. What year is it?"

     Stiles ignored Peter momentarily. "I will go if you promise to do a full background check of the Raeken's."

     The sheriff pondered mockingly. "Hmm, no." He turned to leave. "You know what? Just because I'm the only law enforcement officer who knows anything about this does not make it my responsibility to do something every time you have a minor suspicion!" And then Sheriff Stilinski was gone, hustling down the stairs.