Chapter One Hundred & Fourteen: Revealed

-Live Long and Prosper

I was highly irritated

The Aurors had planted their asses right in Aberforth's living room and they weren't leaving any time soon.

"We told you everything!" I snarl at Theseus, wanting to rip his smirk off his damn face. "What on earth could you want more!?"

"The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth."

"THIS ISN'T A COURT ROOM!"

"It might as well could be. I know you both.-" He points to Tom and I. "-have cast at least one unforgivable curse."

"So. put us in Azkaban." I smirk, crossing my leg.

"So that you can join forces with every criminal there, form an army and destroy the facility? I think not." He scoffs.

"Damn..." I whistle. "It's like you read my mind."

"You were all kept in Nurmengaurd." Theseus muses. "You are also the first witch to bust out of there."

"I created a new spell. I told you this."

"Yes but you didn't tell me how you got past the magical barriers on the place."

"I ripped a girl's arm off and used her bracelet."

"That's a lie. I saw everyone captured there."

"You obviously didn't see her or Credence. They escaped just like Grindelwald. Or she burned in the fire I set." I continue, unfazed by his questioning.

"If you're staying over, you're sleeping down here. We're sharing rooms already as is." Aberforth announces, coming inside the room, Ariana in his arms.

She was fast asleep on his shoulder, blubbering nonsense in her sleep.

"I saw Leta." I take on an offensive position now. My friends had all decided to go to bed and Tom was somewhere - I have no idea. So I was left to deal with the Aurors. I truly appreciate it guys. Thanks.