/Chapter 38/

Mina's PoV

Today is Monday and like a typical student, I really hate Mondays.

"Tzuyu texted me! Chaeyoung is back." Sana said as we went to our designated seats.

The class is just about to start yet I want to have a lunch break now. I want to see Chaeyoung and I don't even know why. Maybe I just missed her. After what happened to her mom, the last talk we had is when her father arrived. And after that, I tried to go to the treehouse to check if she's there but I guess she went back to their house.

She didn't talk to us and attend her class for a week which is we understand since we know that she's into adjusting period because of what happened to her mom.

"Mina are you ok?" Nayeon asked as she held my hand that made me snapped out in my thoughts.

"Yeah," I said and smiled.

"Anyway, How's Bambam and you?" Nayeon asked.

I looked at the others who are busy talking to each other, then I went back my attention to Nayeon.

"We're fine," I said.

She just nodded and talked to Jihyo who's sitting in front of her.

Bambam and I are ok. But we didn't bond just like before which is odd for me. I mean before when the unnies didn't know about us we bond and see each other even just for an hour. But now we rarely hang out, silly right? We had the chance to go out all day but we didn't do it.

We're both busy especially. He always said that he needs to fix something which I don't know what.

But I do understand him. As long as He keeps checking me up, it's fine.

As I finished my thoughts my gaze roamed and landed on a particular person. Rosé.

I remembered the day when I heard her confessing her feelings to Chaeyoung. I wonder what Chaeyoung feels when she heard that, I mean Chaeyoung has feelings for Rosé for a long. Maybe she's happy about it.

Oh god, why do I even thinking about them?

I looked at my watch and saw it's already past 30 minutes but our teacher still not there. I stood up and decided to go to the restroom.

While on the way, I can hear some girls fangirling over Chaeyoung.

"She's back omo!"

"Yeah, I heard what happened to her."

"I hope she's already fine."

"Omo Mina is here."

"MiChaeng will sail again."

My eyebrows raised and laughed slightly upon hearing the last sentence before entering the restroom.

Chaeyoung really has an aura that can attract everyone even girls. To be honest I'm somehow attracted to her that's explained why I'm comfortable hanging out with her. But still, it's just that, nothing more.

I entered a cubicle and do my stuff.

"Yes, she's back." I heard a voice outside the cubicle.

"That's great, tell me if they are talking about her dream again." I heard another person but this time the voice is familiar to me.

Is that rosé?

"Sure, but if you don't mind? Why are you so curious about Chaeyoung's dream? I just found it weird Rosé unnie." The girl said.