Chapter Fifteen

Cara James

A date?

How did I get here?

Currently, I am sitting in Harry's car outside his house, hoping and praying that Kat doesn't come home and see me here.

I nervously played with my fingers as I continue to look in every possible direction a car could come from. My attention snaps to the door as it slams shut and there he is.

Holy shit.

He looks so casual yet so well dressed. How does he do that?

He has a pair of slim fit white and grey striped trousers on, white vans and a white T-shirt. A pair of black sunglasses in his hair as he saunters over to the car.

Perfection.

He climbs into the car and I just stare at him, not being able to close me mouth as I take in his beauty. He looks so dainty and delicate yet so strong and manly.

He is the definition of beauty.

"Want a picture baby?" He asked with a smirk, bringing me back to earth. I blushed and looked down to my lap, shrugging. Honestly? Yes. Yes I do want a picture. I want to savour this moment with him forever, never forgetting the way I feel.

His laugh echoed in the car as he started the engine and began to drive. As he was distracted with driving to god knows where I direct my attention back to him, more precisely his hands.

He has his rings on, less than usual though, only keeping his ruby and rose one on today. His nails are painted a pale pink colour and I can't stop wondering how anyone can be this perfect?

He has taken masculinity to a whole new level, mixing it with femininity and creating his own style. His own way.

I didn't realise that the car had stopped moving until Harry cleared his throat and a blush rose on my cheeks once again from being caught staring but I mean come on.

Who wouldn't stare?

He got out of the car with a goofy grin on his face and cane round to the passenger side, holding the door open for me as he offered me his hand. I smiled and took his hand, climbing out the car on wobbly legs just from simply taking in his beauty and his charisma.

"Where are we?" I asked as I looked around the small town, it certainly wasn't our town but that would be too risky, so many people could see us and our secret would be out.

"Where we are doesn't matter. Come on, do you want to get something to eat first? I'm starving and there is a diner a little down the road." He said and pointed in the direction where this diner was supposed to be but I see nothing but trees and paths leading in all directions. I nod and motion for him to start walking which he does, I walk beside him, keeping distance between us for a reason I'm not sure of.

"We don't have to hide here. It's just you and me. Us." He said with a grin as he grabbed my hand and pulled me into his side, his arm wrapping around my shoulder and my arm moving to wrap loosely around his hips.

We were free.

For one day, we were free.

"What do you call the ghost of a bee?"  He asked randomly making me look at him in confusion.  I think for a second and shrug.