Hot Pink Flamingo

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

Thankfully, Franky managed to bring back my ship and the Thousand Sunny. I went ahead a left Smoker with some cookies even though he yelled that he didn't need them. Law climbed aboard my ship since he didn't want to deal with Luffy yet. I navigated the ship while riding the sea slope. Now, we were heading to a place called Dressrosa. The sea had settle down enough for Law and I to go onto the Thousand Sunny again. Smiling, I boarded the ship. Using my Observation Haki, I searched the area and weirdly enough, I found Aokiji's Haki on Punk Hazard and another familiar one I fought during the war. That other one must be joker or Doflamingo.

Location- Punk Hazard
Third P.O.V

Two heads of Baby 5 and her partner were sent flying back onto their bodies as Doflamingo landed. Swiftly, Doflamingo used his Conquerer's Haki to take down all the Marines except Smoker. Doflamingo was furious since the Strawhat Pirates were just pirates so why did the Marines let them go. Aside from Law and possibly (M/N), the Strawhats posed no threat to Doflamingo. Doflamingo was furious as his fingers trembled, his Devil Fruit powers coming out in the form of strings. Smoker didn't know where they went. He smoked two cigars while holding the paper bag of sweets and cookies. He cut Smoker down in one go.

"I might as well take this as a constellation prize." Doflamingo said

Doflamingo pried the bag of sweets from Smoker's unconscious body and peered inside curiously after having to wrangle it from Smoker. It's like he refused to give it up even in his unconscious form. There were warm sweets which alerted Doflamingo that (M/N) was indeed with the Strawhats. Doflamingo clicked his tongue in annoyance. It made him mad that this Marine of all people got these sweets. He should've went and taken the Baker when he was just in East Blue.

However, Doflamingo didn't because he was arrogant and confident that (M/N) would always remain that. Just a cute baker waiting for a man or two to sweep him off his feet. Maybe even himself. He didn't realise the bounty poster of him first because it was blurry and he had only heard descriptions of the baker. He didn't expect (M/N) to be such an enigma which beckoned a question.

Why didn't (M/N) leave to become a pirate earlier. Doflamingo was enthralled by this. In fact, he liked such attitude from (M/N). Doflamingo smirked as he ate some of the sweets. From what he's seen and heard, (M/N) is a very suitable candidate to be his husband... More so of a wife. Doflamingo raised his hands to deal the final blow to Smoker but was stopped by someone else.

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

Despite this, I felt Doflamingo return back in another direction after clashing with Aokiji. He must've went to Dressrosa. Law stood next to me as he told everyone that our alliance strategy was already in full swing. Luffy proudly proclaimed that we would take down one of the big four and Zoro remarked that it was a great idea. Usopp, Brook, Chopper and Nami tried to protest however it was already decided. Momonosuke transformed back into a child and asked to be cuddled since his father refused. I tried to refuse but seeing a child pout is a weak spot. Sighing, I picked him up and the enhancement began.

Sanji warned Law that Luffy's means of an alliance was probably what he was not thinking which made Law sweatdrop. Law began explaining everything, putting emphasis that Joker ran the largest underground territory and his partner was Kaido which made Kinemon freak out. I raised my eyebrows at him and he nervously apologized before freaking out because Momonosuke supposedly dissepeared. I laughed and showed him Momonosuke who had changed back into a dragon. Law grunted before continuing that right now Kaido had an army of 500 people, all Zoan users.

Suddenly, the three cowards wanted to back out again. They raised their hands and sulked in a circle while Zoro to shut up. Momonosuke let out a small sigh before wrapping around my neck while I grumbled for him to stop being cute. Chopper marvelled at Caesar's ability until Law pointed out it was Vegapunk's research just applied by Ceaser which made Chopper scoff. Sanji kicked him for something in return. Kinemon wanted to go to the factory too since one of his friends were being held prisoner there. I chilled after that and borrowed the Thousand Sunny for the bath. It was nice to soak even if I did have to take care of Momonosuke.

"Hey, can you make Chocolate Sundae?" Momonosuke asked

"Sure, I'm planning another cooking spree tonight." I said.

"Oh... That's amazing. You're amazing, can I hug you?" Momonosuke questioned with a red face

Shaking my head, I refused and handed him over to Robin who was in the bath too. She didn't see me as a danger so she was fine joining in. I didn't see a problem with her either since she didn't make fun of my voice. She quite liked it in fact and so did Momonosuke. She let Momonosuke rub his face into her chest which I could care less for. I got out soon after and Momonosuke came out and hurriedly followed behind me, almost slipping at one point to get closer to me. Robin laughed as she joined us on the way out.

Sliding open the door, I came face to face with a few infuriated people at Momonosuke. Shrugging my shoulders, I went past them as Sanji followed me while he glared at the kid from behind. Smiling, I began dressing myself as Sanji turned red. To tease the poor guy, I let turned around to show him a my ass ever so slightly as I put on my shirt and boxers. I honestly didn't care that he was there. I began slipping on my some black shorts as well as well as some black knee high socks. It came with the outfit Shakki gave. It was in style so I wore it. Turning around, I saw Sanji trembling on the floor with him gripping his nose. Clearly, he appreciated the view.

"Poor Sanji, still such a virgin." I teased

"U-uh" Sanji stuttered

"Don't worry, I am too for now." I smiled putting a finger to my lips.

Sanji turned to stone which surprised me. I laughed a little at that. Leaving the room, I grabbed my hat and put it on before noticing Chopper and Usopp were watching Ceaser so I used my enhancement ability as I massaged Law to get him unwinded. It was working and the stress was rolling off in waves and I pulled him up before dragging him to my boat since Usopp didn't feel safe with Law around. It was best I took Law to sleep on my boat. I wanted to make sure he got some sleep when I was around. Law was very skeptical about leaving Ceaser alone even though Chopper and Usopp were watching him.

"Look Law, my Haki can detect Ceaser's movements so relax."

"You really are a walking compass." Law commented.

Rolling my eyes, I got onto my floor before pulling out the matress but Law's sheathed sword stopped me. Looking up, I glanced into his eyes. He refused and leaned on the wall before pretending to sleep. Seeing this, I knew he would sneak out if I fell asleep first so I grabbed him and shoved him onto the bed but I made sure to take his jacket off first. His face lit up slightly but at this point I was too tired to tease the man so I wrapped my arms around him so he couldn't leave. Well, it would be hard since I was cranking up my enhancement to the extreme with just body contact. It was just too relaxing for Law.

"Let go of me." Law grumbled

"Why don't you do it since you have a Devil Fruit...oh wait even your Devil Fruit is enjoying this. Just sleep, you dumbass insomniac" I argued

"...Fine"

A/N: Fun fact, Rayleigh's dad instincts are going wild and he's probably tried swimming across through the calm belt to (M/N) multiple times because he's worried for (M/N). Second fun fact, Rayleigh would get a seizure if he saw some of (M/N)'s outfits in the bounty. Shakki thinks her outfits are fashionable though and is proud her baby is using them. Thanks for reading!

 Thanks for reading!