Chapter 31

Isabella POV

Today's the day I meet Angel's whole family at the huge BBQ, I feel like a nervous wreck right now. Tomorrow is the day I move in with Angel, Jen and Nick begged me to stay a few weeks but instead I'll stay for two more weeks according to Angel which didn't bother me at all.

Looking at my wall clock it was already 2:27 and the party doesn't start till around three I believe.

Uh. I'm starving...

I walked outside my room to the kitchen, opening everything there was no food in sight, I sighed. Turning around I noticed a plate of delicious brownies, I took a mouse bite. These are amazing, quickly I finished the whole plate leaving no crumbs. Full and satisfied I ran into my bathroom and took a quick shower and got dressed.

Why do I suddenly feel...

I walked over my bed and fell asleep, I heard someone at the door but I was to tired to get up.

________________________

Angel's POV

I knocked a few more times, Nick answered the door looking guilty.

"Nick, where's Isabella? I've been knocking and calling her for an hour now"

"Uh? Well, there's a bit of a problem"

"What happened to her" I said entering the house, I noticed Isabella on the floor talking to a pink plastic starfish and a yellow sponge.

"What happened to her? What is she doing?" I asked confused.

"A friend of mine brought a plate of...um...Hash Brownies and I guess she ate all of them, not leaving a single crumb. When I woke up she was talking to the pictures on the wall" he said scratching the back of his head.

"Are you serious? We have to leave to my Family's BBQ, they can't seem her like this" I pointed to Isabella, I walked over her and bend down.

"Cuore mio? What are you doing?"

"What does it look like? I'm talking to SpongeBob and Patrick" she laughed, I couldn't help but laugh with her.

"Hey, you look like my Boss and my fiancé. Except your way way hotter, can you keep a secret?...shhh...don't tell Angel but his hot guy with a sexy British accent came to see me the other day" she giggled rolling on the floor, looking at her hands with awe.

British guy? Oh fuck. That son of a bitch is back?!

"Isabella? Where are you going?" I said as she ran towards the door.

"TO HOGWARTS!!! I want to become a wizard and have a pet owl like Harry Potter" she yelled grabbing a wooden broom running towards the door.

"This is gold, Isabella on drugs is so much funnier" Nick joked taking a video, it's true she's hilarious but I can't leave her like this. "Isabella, please come back" I said chasing behind her, I pinned her to the wall.

"You have such lovely eyes, master"

I looked at her with confusion "Of course I do. Wait...Master?"

"Master. Cook me something I'm starving... I'll pay you back with lots and lots pleasure" she said kissed my neck while rubbing on my chest.

Shit. this is not the time to get a boner. fuck. she's going to get it later.

I walked over to the kitchen, there's nothing for her to eat unless I cook spaghetti. I heard a huge thud, I ran to the living room. Isabella was on the floor trying to make a snow angel.

"Did you just fall off the couch?"

"Of course not, silly. The couch pushed me off" she said with a serious face.

I shook my head in disappointment, we definitely can't go with her acting like this.

Nick sat on the others side of the couch laughing while still recording her. Isabella crawled to me, I squat down, she leaned to my ear. "Let's take it slow, I'm new to this master. I'm still a virgin" she whispered into my ear then slapped my face with full force.

We need to fix her...now.

"Nick. How do we fix her?" I said

"We have to wait for it to were off"

"How? When would we know-" I heard another thud, looking at the back of the couch, Isabella was K.O sleeping.

"That's when. It wore off, now. Wait a few minutes and she'll be A-Okay and ready to meet the whole family. If only Jen was here"

"Thanks a lot man. Where is she?" I asked picking up Isabella off the floor onto the couch. "Somewhere with her new boyfriend, Joey" he sighed rubbing his hand threw his dirty blonde hair.

"She'll be fine, man. She's tougher than you think, she can take care of herself" I said cooking Isabella the spaghetti for when she wakes up. "I hope you're right, Angel. Anyway thanks, bro" he said giving me a handshake then left to his room.

Now I have to wait for Ms.druggie to get up...