Class 1Bitch and the press

Entering the home, you expected it to be plain looking... and you were correct.

There was just a Tv, a single couch, a small kitchen, a small table, a hallway that led to a bathroom with two rooms facing each other.

"Your stuff is already in your room- Oi."
You stopped at the entrance and looked at him.

"Take your shoes off, you don't enter someone's house without taking your shoes off." He muttered.

Your mouth formed into a small 'o' before slipping your shoes off.

"Go change into some normal clothes, we're gonna get some food." He said before disappearing into his room.

You took one step on the grey carpet and stared at the empty living room before going to the room he didn't go into.

It was empty besides a bed, your suit case, and a small closet. You closed the door behind you and grabbed a baggy hoodie before changing into it.

Once you exited the room, you came face to face with your teacher, who stared at you with a bored expression before his eyes glanced down at your (BOOBS) shirt. Immediately, his face scrunched up at the... rather inappropriate hoodie.

"(L/n)... change your clothes."

You looked down at your hoodie for any stains and found nothing.

"Why?"

His eyebrow twitched in irritation.

"Do you not see the problem? Do you not know the meaning of... this..." he held his hands out to point at the words on your hoodie.

"My boobs?"
"Goddamn it... it says oppai, kid. What do you think it means..." he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"It means boobs." You said while pulling on the hoodie.

"So change." His blood shot eyes gave you that scary look that most would piss their pants at.

"No." You said.
"What? Do it or-"
"Or what, you'll change me yourself? That's very perverted, pervy-zawa." You mocked with a triumphant smile.

Aizawa stared at you blankly before turning to walk down the hallway.

"Just... come on."

(Y/n): 1
Stupi-zawa: 0

The next day, you were forced out of bed earlier than yesterday by Aizawa himself.

You nearly shat yourself at the sight of your teacher standing over you in what you forgot wasn't your house and nearly neutered and killed him.

"Stupi-zawa! What the hell!?"
"Get dressed. We're going to school."

The walk was a short one. Was. Until you both turned to find people surrounding the entrance with cameras and microphones. One of them saw the two of you and ran over, followed by others.

"What can you tell us about All Might-... wow, you're scruffy, what's your deal?" A news reporter asked.

"He's not on duty. You are disturbing the classes, please leave." He said flatly while making a shooing motion. The lady then turned her attention you, who was looking up at the clouds in the sky.

"Ah miss! Would you happen to know about All Might- Wait a minute, are you the vigilante: One Punch Ma'am?" The lady asked in surprise. Many of the reporters around her gasped at this, some asking similar questions to her.

Aizawa tensed at this and turned back around with wide, blood shot eyes. You stared at her for a few seconds before loudly snorting in amusement.

"Wouldn't you like to know, weather girl." You said before walking over to Aizawa, who blinked at you.