Help?!

[Updated 9/11/2020]

I have started writing a complete rewrite of this story! I won't be taking down the original, just creating a new one. It's going to be very different than the original, but with the same characters and basic plot line. I think it'll be interesting to write the same story almost a decade later to compare my writing styles. It is NOT because I can't think of new ideas and just want to reuse old ones, so don't think that's why because it is NOT!!!!

Anyway, I finished the first chapter and would love your opinion on what you think of the new version! 

The story is not posted yet, but I will share a link to the Google Doc. The link is in the external link, and I will also comment it here. 

Feel free to comment on the story directly in the doc with your thoughts and feelings, and also let me know if there is anything you'd like to be different. I may or may not include it, but I'd love some ideas!

Anyway, thanks for reading this story and for reading this little blurb. Let me know if you have any questions about the rewrite, and follow me on twitter (same handle as here) for updates on the rewrite!

Love you babes <3

(This chapter used to be where the quiz for Cross My Heart was, for anybody that's confused)