↻23

Where's my way?
The ground keeps quaking
I collapse on my own

Where's my way?The ground keeps quakingI collapse on my own

"Chenle." Taeyong's voice called out, halting the boy from going out the arcade with the rest.

He turned around to face the leader that had a stern expression on his face.
"Get suited up, new mission."

Even if he felt disappointed by not being able to go out with his friends, he never showed it as his expression reminded unchanging.

"Oh and, that girl- Seowoo?" Taeyong racked his brain before glancing at Chenle. "Make sure to keep an eye out for her."

"Why?" He scoffed. "Isn't like she's a threat." He muttered after.
"Not a threat, I think she has potential."

"Yeah, potential to get herself and us killed."

The leader eyed the black haired sour boy.
"None of you were amazingly skilled at first, you all make mistakes so I suggest you shut your mouth and do as I say."

Despite wanting to argue back and voice his opinions, he kept his face blank as he stared at the wall of guns behind Taeyong.

"Need I remind you of the time your Father was here? Or when you first joined?"

Chenle shook his head, jaw clenched as the vein in his neck bulging as the reminders of his past was used against him.

"You have a mission on highlane street- fairy easy- be safe." Taeyong concluded as he began to walk away, leaving Chenle to carry out another kill.

Jisung's shoulders slumped, sighing.
"Again? Why can't he ask one of the Hyungs?"

Jeno patted Chenle's shoulder.
"Come join us after yeah? We'll wait for you."

Her feet were heavy as she dragged them along the floor almost stuck in a trance of numbness; the wind blowing past her face and carrying through her hair.

She was torn in two as she felt everything bubbling inside of her but at the time she felt nothing at all- chest weighing down with every burdensome breath she took.

Having no spatial awareness as she mindlessly walked the streets, the sounds around her drowning out by the ringing in her ears and thumping of her pulse.

It was as if she was stuck in a tornado, everything whirlwinding around her as she frantically looked for a way out but she always ends up swept within the harsh blistering winds.