89

*・゚゚・*:

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

   "Why are you wearing those?" I question Harry with a laugh as we both saunter down the long hallway, the sounds of thousands of fans echoing into our ears as they chatter away, excited voices carrying throughout the massive stadium.

   Tonight is the first night of Harry's Love On Tour, and while I can only hear the elation from the fans, I can physically feel Harry's thanks to the way electricity jolts from his body into mine through our clasped fingertips, connected hands swinging between us.

   "Because they make me look cooler," Harry declares haughtily, pausing for a moment as he twists his lips together, mind seemingly racing. Slowly turning his head to aid his green eyes that are masked by the massive lenses of his rose colored vintage sunglasses in meeting my gaze, he smirks before adding, "And they give me confidence."

   "Well then don't let anyone make fun of them ever again," I smile up at him while giving his hand a light squeeze, reveling in how the simple action of holding his hand can put me at such ease.

   "Belle, you're the only one who has ever made fun of them."

   "And it better stay that way."

   As easy as it is to take out my terrible nerves on Harry by poking jokes at him, it's really hard to find anything about him to make fun of when he looks so good. His stylists, Harry Lambert and Harris Reed, totally outdid themselves.

   He wears his signature pearls and cross necklace like always, nails painted pink and blue in celebration of Fine Line. However, this time the colors are a pastel instead of a vibrant neon to match the pale pink of his blouse and light olive of his suit jacket. Navy pants hug his waist, flaring out over a pair of daring red heeled boots that I'm secretly extremely jealous of.

   Lambert and Reed even took the liberties to style me for tonight even though I'm not going anywhere important other than standing backstage in awe like I always am, but both said they've always dreamt of dressing a pregnant woman, so here we are.

   Swaying around my legs is the light beige skirt of my thin strapped dress, small red roses dotting along the fabric.

   Both stylists thought the rose pattern would be fitting when they heard Harry call me by his favorite nickname for me- Georgia Rose.

   At this point, everyone close to us knows about the baby from Anne, Gemma, Louis, and Niall to Taylor and Joe, Kendall, Caroline, Liam, and Zayn and Gigi. Even Harris Reed and Harry Lambert know now as well, so that just leaves Jeff Azoff and Harry's band members to drop the news to.