92

*・゚゚・*:

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿
HARRY'S POV
✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

   "We'll jump in together, okay?" I promise Belle with a squeeze of my pinky around hers.

   "I'm not really supposed to be jumping, Bunny. I am carrying a small child you know."

   "Okay, then we can sit down and slide in together," I tell her with a reassuring grin, sun beaming down on my fluffy curls and heating up the dark blue beads around my neck. The crystal clear water before us shines brightly, rays glinting off the aqua surface and reflecting blindingly in our eyes.

   Her golden iris's look back at me nervously, tan skin appearing to glow beneath the white one-piece that covers her torso, baby bump stretching the fabric.

   Softening my smiling cheeks, I take my pinky away from her's and use my now free right hand to grip onto her inner right shoulder, giving the skin a few light squeezes while the pearlescent beads around her neck dig into my skin. Six little letters in the middle of the necklace spell out the name of my next single, Golden, which couldn't be more perfect seeing as it's one of my favorites on the album and probably my favorite thing I've ever written about my golden girl.

   The necklace was made for me to wear in the music video, but I haven't been able to think much about it considering I have so much on my plate right now as it is with the North American leg of the tour imminent, Little Granger on the way in three months, and lots and lots of reunion plans.

Among other things...

Besides, the necklace looks better on Belle anyway, and the song doesn't drop as a single until late October, so I have plenty of time to figure it out.

   What needs my attention right now is my golden girl and the new song the lads and I have been secretly writing.

   Georgia Rose knows the reunion is coming. In fact, she is one of the very few people that does. She just doesn't know the full extent of it. 

   My own mum doesn't even know, because that is how secretive we have to be in fear that even the smallest hint will get out, so this is just another thing for her to get angry with me for since I can't tell her.

   I'm starting to wonder what the point is of not telling my family thanks to how many accidental hints Niall's girlfriend keeps dropping.

   He thinks we can't all tell that he's head over heels in love with Ashe, but we've all seen it for a while now.

   "Let's do it, c'mon," Belle speaks out, voice roaring to life as she hypes herself up in preparation to leap into the cold water that just moments before we tested with the very tips of our toes. She crouches down and pulls me with her, the harsh rock we stand on beginning to dig into the bottoms of my feet as I bend down, Belle completely sitting on her perky ass next to me.