141☾ Rather Die and How she thinks

In the world of good and bad, a successor is always sought out.

Someone who understands the good and bad of the world, though retains in what we claimed was good.

Because in reality, there are many different versions of good and bad.

A criminal can justify their actions by claiming they may have did them for a moral cause, like to avenge a lover after they were brutally killed, or to provide something back to the people.

Everyone has different perspectives.

Jiwoo was well aware of it.

What she was doing, she didn't see as something bad, evil, nor wrong, she saw it as the right thing to do.

She was going to reverse what her family had done, take away elementals, erase their mark on history.

Jiwoo was just going to do it in a way that would benefit her the best and make her more powerful, feared, while doing it.

Plus, genocide was kind of her families thing at this point.

Jiwoo rolled her eyes as she walked around the place her and her coven were residing, the roll, more or less, for the fact she was annoyed.

They all had things to do and the members of Bulmyeol were getting cocky.

"We have someone to see, Mimi, Dami, come with me," she commanded, both members well aware Jiwoo wasn't asking and would never ask because she was their leader and far more powerful than they'd ever be.

She made sure to remind them of that every waking moment she could.

Mimi blew a bubble from her pink bubble gum as Jiwoo walked over to her, she popped it though as she asked, "Where are we going?"

"To see some old, lovely, friends of ours," Jiwoo responded, full sarcasm in her tone and malice spinning in her deep blue iris's as she said it.

Dami and Mimi smirked.

All three women kept calm expressions on their faces as they portaled into a shop with two witches, one whom feared them while the other didn't care for their presence most of the time.

Siyeon almost fell backwards when she saw the portal form right in the middle of the room, and her stomach churned to a nauseating point when she watched Jiwoo walk out with two of her coven members.

Haechan kept himself from showing any fear, his expression neutral despite the pure terror that wanted to rip out of him.

Jiwoo, who's hair was up in a messy bun with a metal line going through, showing off the white streaks that people would be dumb not to fear, smiled wickedly when she saw the fear, even if Haechan was trying not to show his, "Hello, hello."

She was wearing a red jacket with black leather pants and healed boots, fashionable despite her old age. Mimi's purple hair was up in a high pony tail while she wore white pants and a purple tank with no shoes, since she saw no point in them. Dami sporting her short hair and dark make up, her clothes a white blouse and dark pants with some boots. The three were beautiful.

Too bad their reputations tainted that beauty.

"What do you want?" Haechan asked, trying to make his voice assertive, because like hell was he going to let this witch bitch get to him.

She could rot in hell for all he cared.

Jiwoo tsked and made her way closer to him, Siyeon audibly whimpering though quickly covering her mouth and making no move to stop Jiwoo from walking closer to her bestfriend.