29

Taehyung got up before jungkook.he turned around and saw jungkook sleeping peacfully.he smiled and ruffled the younger's hair softly.then he leaned into peck jungkook's lips but a hand blocked him.he opened his eyes and saw jungkook awake.

Tae-oh u are awake baby!!

Jungkook got up and went to the bathroom.after few minutes he came out fully dressed and went straight to the kitchen without talking to taehyung who is looking at him like a lost puppy.taehyung also gor ready and went to jungkook.they dont have school today so they are free.he back hugged jungkook who flinched.but he ignored taehyung and continued cooking.

Tae-what are u making baby?

Jungkook didn't respond.Taehyung sighed.

Tae-baby plz talk to me.

This is what i felt when u didnt talked to me yesterday tae.

Jk-can u plz move away so i can arrange the table?

Taehyung moved away.jungkook arranged the table.taehyung sat down and frowned when he saw there is only one plate.

Tae-baby??arent u eating?

Jk-no im not hungry.

He washed the other dishes.

Tae-at least stay until im finished plz?

Jk-i cant tae.u eat i have to do something.

With that he left leaving taehyung alone.

Tae-w-what is wrong with him?did i do something wrong?

After eating both of them went to taehyung's parent's home.the car ride was completely silent.taehyung sat on the couch still thinking about jungkook while jungkook is talking with mrs.kim.then they hear a knock.jungkook opened the door and pulled a blank face when he saw the person.

Jisoo-oh hey jungkookie!!!

Jungkook scoffed.

Jk-dont call me that name.i dont like that.

Jisoo-aww dont be rude.

Jk-its none of ur business and may i ask why u are here?

Jisoo scoffed.

Jisoo-actually i came here to see tae!!is he inside??

Jungkook felt his blood boils but controlled him.

Tae-who is baby??

Jisoo's eyes lit up and ran inside pushing jungkook.

Jisoo-its me!!!

Jungkook rolled his eyes and went to the kitchen.mrs.kim went to her room to take a nap.jungkook started cutting some vegetables while thinking.he hear jisoo and taehyung laughing from the living room.he didnt noticed that He cut his finger.he came back to his sense when he heard someone calling his name.he looked at the person.

Jk-h-hyung?

Jin-baby?omg!!ur finger is bleeding!!-why are u crying??

Jungkook hugged jin tightly which made the older confused.jin started patting jungkook's back softly.jungkook sobbed hard.

Jk-it-it h-hurts.

Jin-sh sh calm down kookie.im here for u.now calm down.

After few minutes jungkook clamed down and explained it to jin.

Jin-oh god that piece of shit.i also got confused when i saw him laughing with a girl.

???-jinie i-jungkook why are crying??