little message

Trigger warning

Hey guys, I just wanted to say thank for reading my story and sticking with me for...I dont even remember how long.

Im just surprised this grew to what it is today and a while back, around Chapter 16, I was going to end the story but I changed my mind and im really glad I did.

Things change in a persons life that can change who they are completely. From losing someone, to even getting someone back.

Ive been through this. Many, many people have. Ive kept these things, these feelings deep down and hidden for so long that I dont even know how to take it.

And no, this isnt my suicide note and definitely not the ending of this story. Its just a small thing to get some shit off my chest.

Im sure that most of you skipped this little message and probably arent ever gonna know about what I said but now I know that at least its out and maybe some of you are reading this. If you are then you are really good people and your so nice. Even the little things help.

I want to thank you guys again for staying with this story even with how horrible it is. If you say its not, well, thats in the eye of the beholder.

And yes, the person in the picture above is me. Thats what I do. I ride horses and I win money doing so. Its a part of how I live and its a part of my soul because of who I've met and what I've done doing that.

My life has changed so much in the little time Ive spent in this world. And I have tried so many times to take that away, get rid of all of it. All I've worked for and all I've done.

But, im still here. Im still fighting these horrible battles inside. The greatest war you'll ever fight is the one inside. No world war can change that.

I know it sounds stupid, but its true. Im not taking a break from this book either. This book is where I consider some friends to be.

And for cryong out loud, im terrified of anytbing to do with space. Saying anything about it will basically trigger a panic attack as if there was a button on my back that says "PRESS ME" thats how bad some things are.

If you've read this then i congratulate you. Thank you for reading.

Till next time.