Sick ~ Sunoo

Requested by cherry_crissy
(hope you like it! <3)

"I should've brought an umbrella, now I might get sick"

Y/n said as she rushed her way to school, not running thought, just in case she slips and hurts herself. She continued walking in the rain with only a sweater as her warmth. When she finally arrived at school, she could feel her face warm up when she walked in.

('。• ω •。')

"y/n what are you doing outside the nurses office?"

"I'm waiting for the nurse, I think I have a cold.."

She said as she slightly sat up from the chair,

"Did you walk to school?.. You're soaking"

"Yea.. I forgot my umbrella at home and I was late so I didn't have time to go back home... so I just walked to school without it"

"Y/n how can you be so..careless, you're sick now"

He pouted, making her feel bad, now she has Sunoo worried about her.

"I'll just go home-"

"Great idea! Come on let's go"

He said pulling her up from the chair outside the nurses office.

"I said 'I'll', as in me"

"I know, but I'll take care of you. I'll help you get better"

He said with a smile before he continued walking, keeping his hand holding hers.

"Sunoo you might get sick if you hold my hand-"

"It's okay, I don't mind, just as long as I get you better I'll be fine"

The bad thing about Sunoo...well there is no bad thing about Sunoo, it's just that he's too caring for others, he puts himself aside for others. Y/n would be lying if she said she wasn't worried someone would take advantage of his kindness, but she knows it won't happen while she's around, she'll stop it from happening, because she likes him.

"Sunoo, I'm sorry, you're always taking care of me, I bet it's annoying.."

"Stop it, it's not annoying, if I didn't care and it was annoying I wouldn't be taking you home"

They two walked out of the gates, y/n was surprised Sunoo was still holding her hand,

"Sunoo, thank you"

She said as Sunoo swung their hands back and forth, his only response was a smile.

('。• ω •。')

"Okay, I've given you medicine, soup and water, what else..."

Sunoo has been looking up things online to get rid of sicknesses, obviously he didn't understand not pay attention to the fact that patience is key.

"Sunoo, I'm feeling better, just come sit down with me~"

She whined, she knew he was doing to much and he would tire himself out.

"I'm just worried, I don't want my baby getting sick.."

When he walked over and saw the look on her face he realized what he had just said,

"Oh- uhm..it's like a nickname, i just thought it was perfect for you because it's cute.."

"Just shut up and sit down"

She huffed, she knew she was getting redder but choose to ignore it. He sat down next to her, throwing the blanket over the two of them,

"Hey Sunoo?"

"Hm?"

"I..I think I like you.."

His eyes widened as he faced her, she started biting her lip in nervousness, seeing as his reaction could mean anything.

"W-what did you s-say?"

"N-nothing"

She was worried he was going to reject her so she didn't bother saying it agin, she knew she'd get hurt even more.

"n-no, you said something...you like me??"

"Yes! Yes I like you okay! Just reject me so we can go back to being friends"

As angry as she sounded, he knew she was sad, and he had to make it better, like he always has.

"Y/n, I like you too.."

He hugged her making her supper smiley and the two stared at each other before shyly looking away.

"So does that mean we're together now?.."

"Yes! Now you're my baby~"

She scored closer to Sunoo and he rested his head on her shoulder, snuggling closer.

"Let's just stay here,"

He let out a small yawn, making y/n hold I'm a squeal from the cuteness,

"for the night"

He said holding her arm as she turned her body a little to get comfortable. She heard small snores at let out a small and quite chuckle before slowly playing with his hair."

Thanks for taking care of me while I'm sick Sunoo, I love you.."

Slowly she also fell asleep, just the two of them on the couch, hawing each other for warmth. Hopefully Sunoo doesn't end up sick too keke.

 Hopefully Sunoo doesn't end up sick too keke

ngl I physically uwu'd while writing this <3