Height ~ Seon

(Just a cute lil chapter before a request chapter <3)

"when will you learn to go to the store and buy groceries when there's none left, daniel?"

"uhm.. never?.."

She turned to her brother and gave a glare before he turned his attention to outside before she walked past him out of the house, as he followed. They stopped in front of a small store and slowly opened the door and were greeted by the owner of the shop, Mrs. Choi.

"Oh hi Daniel, hi y/n~ what brings you two kids here?"

"Daniel forgot to get groceries again-"

Was all y/n could say before Daniel elbowed his sister's side telling her to "shut up" making Mrs. Choi have a small grin on her face as she watched the two siblings.

"Okay Mrs. Choi, we'll be off now"

Daniel politely said to the owner before shoving his sister down and isle.

"Rude"

She mumbled before grabbing a basket from the end of the isle and picking up a couple packs of ramen.

"Hey Daniel, can you go get bread and some milk while I get gochujang?"

"Fine"

He grounded before walking out from the isle to grab the items his sister asked for. She walked into the next isle over looking for the containers of gochujang.

"There it is"

She smiled before reaching for it and realize if she was too short, allowing a frown to form on her face.

"Dammit, I should've kept Daniel with me.."

She mumbled out a few curse words after and tried reaching again. Worried she might know something down, she stood and looked around making sure no one was watching before reaching again, but failing anyways.

"Why did they have to put it so high? And where is Daniel when I need him"

She groaned before looking down in defeat. What she didn't know was she was being watched, and chuckled at by a taller male. He wrote something down on a price if paper before walking over to help her. Walking up beings her and picking up the container and dropping it in the basket, along with the paper he had previously wrote on. Making y/n look up at him with a smile before mumbling a quick 'thank you' before he walked away with a smile and left the store. Daniel came back and saw his sister smiling weirdly while looking at the door so he swiped his hand back and forth between her vision and the doorway, making her snap out of it.

"Hey, what cha doing~?"

He asked before placing the bread and milk slowly in the basket while she stared at him.

"Okay, next thing we need is.."

The two walked around the store collecting their groceries

Later when they checked out she saw the paper and slipped it into her pocket without Daniel noticing. Now that she's home and the groceries are put away she decided to look at it, seeing it was a number. Then texted said number,

750-xxx-xxxx
Hello?

751-xxx-xxxx
Oh hi, may I ask who are you?

750-xxx-xxxx
The girl from the store, you slipped your number in my basket

751-xxx-xxxx
Ohh right, well i'm Seon.
nice to meet you :)

BEFORE YOU EVEN THINK ANYTHING IM SO SO SO SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN POSTING ANY UPDATES BUT THE ELIMINATIONS ARE MAKING ME SO UPSET I EVEN STOPPED WATCHING ILAND SO IM NOT UP TO DATE ANYMORE! IM SORRY IF IT TAKES ME WEEKS TO POST ANOTHER CHAPTER AND I...

BEFORE YOU EVEN THINK ANYTHING IM SO SO SO SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN POSTING ANY UPDATES BUT THE ELIMINATIONS ARE MAKING ME SO UPSET I EVEN STOPPED WATCHING ILAND SO IM NOT UP TO DATE ANYMORE! IM SORRY IF IT TAKES ME WEEKS TO POST ANOTHER CHAPTER AND IM SORRY THIS WAS SO SUDDEN 😭😭💗💕💓💝💘💖💞