Chapter 37

Adrion POV

Could he really have changed? Can we finally have the old John back? I think to myself as John leads me towards my dorm. "Here we are!" He announces, stopping in front of one of the doors. "Let's go, open it up, we haven't got all day!" He says jokingly. I fumble with the key for a few seconds before I manage to slip it in and unlock the door. "Wow. Pretty nice place." I say as we walk inside. "Here's your room, let's get you set up." John says, walking across the room to another door on the other side.

Once we put my bags down, we start heading back out, when the red-headed kid from earlier walks in. "Perfect timing, Blyke." John remarks. "Who's this kid?" Blyke asks, walking towards us. "This is Adrion, your new roommate. He's a bit shy, but he's one of the best friends you could ever ask for." John says. "Well, in that case, nice to meet you, Adrion!" Blyke says, extending his hand. He really thinks that highly of me? I ask myself. "And Adrion, this is Blyke. He's got a bit of a temper, but he's a really good friend to have." John says. "And you as well, Blyke!" I respond, shaking his hand. "Well, I'm gonna go study. See you guys in a bit!" Blyke says, heading to his room.

"Alright! Let's get to Headmaster Vaughn's office, shall we?" John says as we leave the dormitory.

Claire POV

Did John really change? Did he regret what he did? I ponder as Elaine leads me to my dormitory. "This is it!" Elaine exclaims as she knocks on one of the doors. A few seconds later, the door is opened by a girl with pink hair and red eyes. "Hey, Elaine! Who's the friend?" She asks. "Hi Remi! This is Claire. She's going to be your new roommate!" Elaine says excitedly. "Cool! Here, let me show you to your room." Remi says as she leads me across the living room to a door. "This one's yours. Have fun, I'm going to go meet up with some friends. See you guys later!" Remi says, leaving. "Bye!" Elaine and I say. Shortly after, I'm set up in the room.

"Alright, I'm going to head back to my dorm, but you should probably go meet up with John and Adrion. They're probably done by now, and are just waiting for you to go to the Headmaster's office. Just to introduce yourself." Elaine says. "Okay! Thanks for the help, Elaine." I say. "It was no problem! I'll see you around!" She says as she leaves. Well, I'd better get going. I say to myself, leaving and locking the door behind me.