Dare 10 - B

"Some of the guys saw the underwear," Ryan commented as the pair were walking to his car after practice. Brendon was starting to think the red on his face would never go away. "Some thought I hooked up with some chick and they were hers." Brendon reflectively snapped his head up to him and frowned.

"Who did they think you slept with?" He noticed the smirk on Ryan's face and turned away, realizing the boy just wanted to get a reaction out of him.

"Jealous?" Brendon rolled his eyes, the tension from his dare slowly going away.

"Pfft. You wish." Ryan was still staring him as he walked. Brendon could glance up occasionally and bumped Ryan's shoulder. The two wore matching smiles, Brendon more shy with showing his.

"The boys did make fun of me though."

"Oh did they now," Brendon replied sarcastically.

"They really hurt my feelings," Ryan pouted. Brendon rolled his eyes. "Can you come over to my house and help me feel better?" Brendon chuckled and shook his head.

"Sure." Ryan's pout quickly disappeared and a boyish smile took its place. He ran to his car, excited to get Brendon home. Brendon took his time to get into the car, giving Ryan time to calm down a bit.

"What are we gonna do?" Brendon asked when they headed in the direction of Ryan's place.

"We can order take out?" Brendon crunched his nose at the thought.

"Why don't you cook for me?" Ryan smiled and gave him a side glance.

"Is that a dare?"

"Would you do it if it wasn't?" Ryan shrugged, focusing back on the road.

"I probably wouldn't be able to say no to you."

"Probably? Then let's make it a dare, just in case. I'd like to see how chief Ross is in the kitchen."

"Then you better prepare yourself then for the finest pizza rolls in Vegas," Ryan joked, earning a laugh for Brendon.

"Are you sure this will help you feel better?"

"Maybe we could watch a movie or talk or something just to be sure." Brendon nodded sarcastically, playing along with Ryan's sad story.

"I'm okay with whatever makes you happy." That wouldn't be hard to do. Seeing Ryan happy seemed to be enough to make him happy now.

---

A/N:

My sister graduated today!!! She's starting cosmetology school next month and her and I are finally moving out together! So siked!!

Anyways thank you for reading and sticking with this story!! Love you vros ❤❤