XIV. Poor Little Pup

• • • •

• • • •

"Now I know why my phone was blowing up with messages from Jeremy and Bonnie," Faith appeared in the living room of the Salvatore Boarding house where Mason was tied up on a chair in front of the fireplace. Jeremy looked at her in relief while Damon looked at her with annoyance. "You shouldn't be here, Jer."

"I want to be," Jeremy defended causing the siphoner to sigh.

Faith walked forward and stood next to Damon in front of Mason. She wrinkled her nose in disgust at the burn marks around the werewolf's mouth and blood dripping from his mouth. Mason's eyes widened at the sight of the raven-haired girl in front of him.

"You're with them?" He asked, shocked.

Faith hummed. "You actually believed me? You're quite dumb. I can see why Katherine has you wrapped around her finger. Easy to manipulate."

"Why do you want the moonstone?" Damon continued his interrogation.

The werewolf coughed. "Screw you!"

"Wrong answer," Damon stepped forward.

"If he was gonna say anything, he would have already!" Jeremy interjected, stopping Damon from torturing the werewolf any further.

The vampire ignored him and leaned forward with two stems of wolfsbane. The wolfsbane hovered right in front of the werewolf's eye. "I'm taking your eyes now."

"The well!" Mason yelled. "You can find it there."

"I know where it is. I want to know what it does and why you want it," Damon explained.

"I'm getting it for Katherine."

"Why?"

"She's going to lift the curse."

Faith eyes widened at the response. She had forgotten about the truth about the Sun and Moon curse. If Katherine was planning to lift the curse, she would need the doppelganger, a werewolf, a vampire, and the magic from someone of the first witch family. The brunette vampire had everything in one town. For a bitch, she was smart.

"Of the moon?" Damon ridiculed, leaning away. "Now, why would a vampire help a werewolf break a curse that keeps them from turning whenever they want?"

"So I wouldn't have to turn anymore."

"Why?"

"Because she loves me!" Mason yelled, confidently.