Part 2

I had been in hospital for almost 11 months, there's nothing I can do to fix this. I just sat on my bed in my hospital gown looking out the window, the sun was shining bright.. I thought I saw Dylan in the room with me, he was standing near the window smiling at me.. He started to walk towards me but then disappeared. I always think I see him. Every time. But it's his ghost, he told me he would be with me all the time and he was. He was there with me. "Leah are you going to the lounge?" My nurse Louise said to me, she was the best nurse I could ever ask for.. She looked after Dylan when he was in here she was so funny and such a kind person. "No" I replied "come on Leah, you can't stay in here forever" Louise said to me walking closer to my bed "5 minutes" I told her. Before slowly getting up from bed and grabbing my thing that puts blood into my body, I had to drag it around where ever I went because without it I would be dead just like Dylan. One direction was here today visiting the kids in the cancer department, I didn't like them that's why I didn't really want to go but I should go because Dylan always used to tell me "if anyone comes to visit, no matter if you hate them always go see them even if it's for 10 seconds, don't let them see your pain" he told me I placed my slippers on my feet, opened my door and started to make my way towards the lounge area where everyone was. I walked slow because I couldn't handle the pain. My the pain was unreal but like Dylan said "don't let anyone see the pain" I opened the doors to the lounge and walked in there "oh you're here then" Jessica another cancer patient said to me coming up and giving me a hug, she was a lot better than I was. She had cancer for 3 years and she's finally getting better. She was the only one in here that I spoke to, I just hide away because I don't want to see other people. I don't like seeing other people. None of my fiends visited me either and I was annoyed because they always told me that they would be here for me no matter what. And they wasn't. I slowly walked towards the chairs and took a seat. I guess the only good thing that's happened to me so far is that I still have my long brown hair, well it's slowly falling out but so far it's fine.