Gone

It has already been one year since you met Revali and became a champion, you could say that life really has been not treating you well ever since Malice appeared and took control of your body. She has warmed up to most of the champions and you do actually like her being around.

But

Something is off lately.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I hope all of you are doing good process in controlling the divine beasts!" Zelda said while she stood up from her seat. The champions were having a meeting as usual in the library and today Zelda only wanted to know what was the progress of the champions controlling the divine beasts.

"Hey Hanao! I heard you stayed with Revali last night~" Urbosa teased and nudged your shoulder as you and her walked up to your respective rooms.

"N-no! I mean I only stayed on Medoh but nothing happened!" you quickly answered, a hint of pink appeared on your cheeks as you answered.

"A-anyways! I'll be seeing you soon at dinner," you waved goodbye to Urbosa as she entered her room and so did you.

You threw yourself on your bed after the long hours of meeting and reports you had to present. You tilted your head up as the gazed at the fluffy white clouds collided with each other. You smiled at the scenery and closed your eyes.

"Why do I feel like something is missing..." you mumbled to yourself, you have been feeling something is definitely off ever since last two weeks, something in you was missing. You didn't know exactly what it was but you feel like a part of you was ripped out.

You took a quick glance at your bow and arrow and remembered.

Malice

Malice?

You widened your eyes in terror and immediately stood up from your bed, you finally found what had been missing. It was Malice.

She never came out from the past two weeks, you couldn't feel her inside of you, you had no idea what happened to her until you started to panic about where she might go.

You heard a knock on your door, someone was standing in front of your room.

"Hylian! you in there?" a cocky, sassy voice called out.

You opened the door and found Revali standing in front of you, he was in shock, great shock.

Droplets of sweat formed from your forehead, your face was becoming more pale than usual, he could see that you were trembling in fear and unable to say a word.

"O-oy, what's wrong? Are you all right?!" he exclaimed, with a concerned look on his face, you shook your head slowly and covered your face with two hands.

"I-c-can't feel h-her..." the words stuttered out from your mouth. He frowned in confusion in reply.

"Feel who exactly?"

"M-malice... She's not in me," 

And that was the start of the tragedy that was about to happen in four days.

WOOP I FINALLY UPDATED!!!! HAHAHA 

OKE BAI HAVE A NICE DAY!

- Zara