Photosynthesis

I walk back in Jensen's room, I gasp as I saw him shirtless. I quickly cover my eyes, "Man boobs!" I squeak, Jensen laughs.

"Man boobs?" He says as chuckling, I quickly feel myself warm up. I look down and see white petals on the ground.

"You have some flowers in your hair, by the way." Jensen says turning around and wishing his torso. I picked the flower out, feeling even warmer.

I quietly moan out of embarrassment. "You okay?" I didn't even realize that Jensen was now in front of me. Completely towering over me.

"Y-yeah!" I nervously say, he smiled and put a hand on my shoulder. "Lyra, come on...I know we're barely dating but...I know something is bothering you." I began feeling more hotter.

I shift my legs, "Do I feel hot?" I ask as I grab Jensen's hand and put it on my forehead. He took a moment to check.

"No, your body temperature is normal. Probably because I changed you and let you to warm up." I quietly gasp and nod.

"I-I feel hot...my hands feel hot." I say looking up at him. "You're a little red in the face. Jack didn't hit you did he?" Jensen asked, I shake my head.

I accidentally look down, noticed Jensen's abs, I look back at him and cover my mouth. After a few seconds a lot of petals fell to the ground on my feet.

"Are you okay?" Jensen asked pointing at my wrist, I see a vine growing up to my arm and a single rose blooming.

I widen my eyes and look at him. "Ph-photosynthesis!" I squeak out, I cover my mouth again and grow more red.

Jensen was confused at first but then realized what I meant. "O-oh." He quickly picked up a shirt and put it on.

"Here let me help you with those." Jensen said gesturing to the vines growing on my wrists. I extend out my arms and watch as he carefully took them off of me.

"It'll pass." Jensen softly says, I look up at him. He gives me a reassuring smile, I couldn't help but smile back.

"I hope so." I quietly respond. He continues unwrapping the vines off my wrists. The petals and the flowers all slowly disappeared.

"I feel a little bit calmer." I say with a half smile looking into Jensen's eyes. He smile and nods, "It's still raining..." I say glancing out the window.

"I can make it stop if you want to." Jensen suggested, I look at him surprised. "You can do that?!" I ask, he nods.

"O-only if you want to, I don't mind the rain." I shyly say, he chuckled and closed his eyes. After a few seconds the rain stopped.

"Wow." I say, I yawn and sit down on Jensen's bed, "Lets sleep." I smile, he sat down next to me and later lays down. I lay down next to him, snuggling next to him.

The next morning I wake up to see Jensen's arms around me. I smile and kiss his jawline. "Good morning to you." Jensen says slowly waking up.

"Good morning." I say softly snuggling next to him. "Morning!" We both about our eyes open, Jensen fell off the bed while I look at the doorway and see Jack.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Jensen said a bit annoyed to see his twin brother. "I can't visit my brother and his sweet girlfriend?" Jack asked like he sounded offended.

I sigh and get up, "No, now come on. I'll show you out." Jensen sighs and takes his brother away. I sigh and come out to the living room.

"Sorry about him, it's just him being weird. Mary treats him, she says she can help him." Jensen says, I nod and sit down.

"I have class soon, I should get going." Jensen nods, I go back to his room and grab my clothes. I go and put them back on.

I couldn't stop thinking about that day. Those memories, why do I have them?

A/n: sorry this is short. I didn't really wanna make this chapter long.