chapter 33

YUNA'S POV

my phone kept ringing when i was sleeping. i tried to find my cellphone from my bed and looked who was calling, it was mark. i answered him.

"yuna," i hummed.

"did i woke you up?"

"mhm"

"ah i'm sorry but it's already 10am, why are you still asleep?" i rubbed my eyes. "i like sleeping.. why did you call?"

"i don't know if i should ask you this so early though" i yawned. "it's okay, you can ask me"

"well uh i was wondering if we can reveal our relantionship to the public now" i instantly sat up.

"WHAT?!" i was shocked. "i-it's okay if you still don't wanna, just tell me whenever you want to"

i sighed "maybe we should talk about this in person

"yeah but i can't right now, we have schedules today" he seemed to be guilty about it "ah i see" i thinked for a minute.

"you can tell them, i think it will be pretty hard to keep it a secret since you're so obvious" i chuckled and i heard him laugh.

"are you sure?" i nodded while i hummed and he seemed to notice that i agreed.

"okay, i'll tell this to pdnim later. go eat, love you"

"love you too" he ended the call and i went downstairs to do my morning routine.

-----

MARK'S POV

"HYUNG, YOU AND YUNA ARE DATING?" yugyeom showed me an article. i became flustered when i read the the headline.

Dispatch reported GOT7's Mark is dating a non idol student

"ah dispatch is fast" i scratched the back of my neck. all of them were shocked.

"YOU AND YUNA ARE DATING?" bambam asked and i shyly nodded. they were all really loud.

"how can you not tell us hyung!" jackson hit me. "since when?" jinyoung asked.

"i confessed to her in the spring fling but she answered me on my birthday" they all started to tease me.

"are you gonna release a statement?" i nodded. "yeah i told it to pdnim, it might be released later"

"finally i mean like you two are so obvious with each other" i chuckled.

"oh it's here! they released the statement!" youngjae said and showed his phone.

hello this is jyp entertainment.

we are confirming upon the recent news of got7's mark. he is indeed in a relationship with a non idol student. the two developed feelings to each other when his girlfriend won at a school raffle to spend time with them. let's congratulate the new couple and they hoped you'll support them both!

they all hit me. "congrats hyung!"

"oh guys we have a schedule at idol radio today" jaebeom announced and we all stood up to go there.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

youngjae and jaebeom were the hosts of their idol radio today. it went off smoothly and fun for them. youngjae and jaebeom were doing a great job at being mcs. at the middle of the broadcast youngjae noticed something .

"oh mark-ssi you look really happy today" mark laughed. "ah yes i am"

"oh and why's that?"

"today me and girlfriend's relationship has been revealed to the public which i'm very happy about" youngjae and jaebeom were surprised as they didn't expect mark to say that. they thought it was because he was having fun.