2ఌ

" P O I S O N "
- Syair | Nuni -
☠︎︎ New York ☠︎︎
𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝, 𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝙸 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚊𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢
________________________________________________
March 2020

Pull up in motorcades, I got a show today
This all I'm tryna do, hustle and motivate
Choppers and throwaways, hustle the Hova way
That's why they follow me, huh? They think I know the way
Cause I took control of things, ballin' the solo way

" And if you pattern my trend, I make you my protege " I rapped.

" Slauson Ave. soldier raised, niggas don't know them days " Saint rapped after me.

" Take you in back of the buildings, make you expose your rage " I rapped pulling out my phone going to Snapchat.

" Take you across the tracks, make you explode a face " I turned the camera to Saint letting him get his 25 seconds of fame. I stopped the video and watched it over and over tryna see if it was good enough to post.

" Girl if you don't post that damn video. You done watched it bout ten times " Saint said pulling up to the jail.

" You in my business? Don't do that " I posted the video making sure not to tag him since he came for me. He change the song to Joce by Bj so cool and started skipping to the part he wanted.

" Why you skipping parts? "

" Cause we ain't riding no dick around here " He mugged me.

" I- I never said you was " I twisted my lips to the side.

" OPEN THAT CELL LET THAT BOY OUTA JAIL " Saint started yelling as soon as the gates opened. " OPEN THAT CELL LET THAT BOY OUTA JAIL "

I just shook my head cause he really out here embarrassing me.
If anybody ask we ain't kin cause why he doing all this.
The boy laughed and dapped him up.
He was fine but he lowkey look like a bug.

" You ain't gone get in the back? " He asked me making me look around. I just know he ain't talking to me.

" I wish like hell I would " He smacked his lips.

" Aye Saint get yo broad " I snapped my head in his direction.

" That's my cousin. She ain't gone move so you might as well get comfortable in the back " I smiled cause he just saved homeboy from hearing my mouth.

" Mhm I'm going to my house " Saint just nodded. Saint started telling the jailbird everything that happened while he was locked up. I blocked out everything they was saying and went to sleep.

𓆙
Zamier | Syx

" Say what's shorty name? " I asked seeing she was sleep.

" Syair " He answered.

" How come ian never seen her before? "

" She ain't come around a lot before she moved in with us " He shrugged. " I guess whenever you was around she wasn't "

" Mhm she seem like she got a bad attitude "

" You don't know the half of it " He mumbled but I still heard him. Deciding not to ask him what meant by that I changed the subject.

" I can't believe Ben really got a baby by Summer " I said shaking my head.

" Hell yeah she be stressing his ass out " I chuckled.

" She always seemed like the type to be a bitter baby mama " Shorty phone started ringing waking her up out sleep. She mugged both of us like we woke her up before answering the phone.

" The fuck you want bitch? It better be good enough to wake me up out my sleep too "

" Bitch where you at first of all? " The person said looking all up in the camera. " Oouuu who that daddy in the back? "

I looked around her tryna see how they looked. I thought it was a female whole time it's a nigga. I scrunched my face up sliding out the camera frame.

" Ion know his name and I really don't care to find out " She shrugged.

Well excuse the fuck outa me.

" Mhm he fine but guess what? " As soon as he said that she hurried up and put her AirPods in.

" YOU LYING? Why the fuck they wait till I wasn't around to fight? "

" Our bitch got beat up? I'm finna get on her ass cause how she let a bitch that look like monkey shit beat her up? " Saint wasn't even phased by what was going on.

" Lani got beat up? " He asked looking over at her.

" Yes bruh by Brianna " She scoffed.

" How she get beat up by a bitch that's lost every one of her fights? That's embarrassing "

" Aht not to much on my homegirl she was probably having a rough day " She said holding her hand up.

" I'm finna be home in a minute make sure y'all there when I get there " Syair said before hanging up.

" I hope Lani know we finna get on her ass " Saint said pulling up in front of my house.

" Honestly cause she ruining the gang reputation "

" Aight ima fuck with you later preciate the ride " I said falling Saint up not bothering to say anything to shorty.

𓆙

Hey y'all nana here🤍 .