chapter six

Emily

Molly and I had ended up buying 4 massive trolley's worth of furniture. We had bought everything we needed for the apartment and a few extra things for the cafe. A lot of the furniture in the cafe was being given to us by the previous owner. He said he had no use for it anymore and gave us all the tables, chairs, coffee machines and other cooking equipment.

Harry pulled up to mine and Molly's new cafe. I got out of the car once he'd parked and walked towards the door. It was painted a pale blue on the outside, giving it an aesthetically pleasing look. There were two large windows on either side of the door, giving anyone who passed an effortless look inside, which would be good for business. It didn't have an old look to it and yet it didn't have a modern look either. It looked perfect.

"Emily, Are you going to unlock it?" Harry asked, giving me a nudge. I glared up at Harry who had ruined my moment before looking over to Molly. She had locked hands with Niall, who looked very happy with himself, and her eyes were flickering over every detail on the outside. Not wanting to ruin her moment like Harry did to me, I slid the key into the key hole and turned it.

I opened the door and stepped inside. My eyes traveled over everything inside, making sure not to miss anything. There were wooden tables that had chairs sitting upside down on top. The previous owner had been kind enough to give us a lot of the furniture for the cafe. There were small globes that hung down from the ceiling above the counter. There were wooden shelves on the wall behind the counter, and a long chalk board with three sides to it. The whole place had a welcoming and warm feeling to it.

My eyes landed on the wooden staircase that led up to the apartment. I walked over and began climbing up the stairs slowly, my hand attached to the smooth railing as I looked over the cafe. I took the last step and opened the door to the apartment.

It was the perfect size. Not big, but not small. The walls were painted a nice light grey the floor was a grey kind of smooth wood. There were a few windows, overlooking the street below us.

I slowly walked over to the kitchen, still making sure not not miss any detail in the apartment. The kitchen had a wooden bench with a smooth white top. There were 3 lights that hung down above the kitchen counter. I walked around the bench with my hand sliding across the smooth surface. There was another small bench with some white cupboards above. On one side of the bench was the fridge and on the other was more cupboards, an oven and a microphone.

I found my way to my bedroom. Molly and I had decided on her having the master bedroom with the en suite. I was taking this bedroom and the bathroom next door to it. I wasn't bothered by this at all. The bedroom I had was a cozy size. There was a small window on one wall that had a clear view of the street below. It was nearly perfect. The only thing I needed to do was paint over the ugly green walls.

I walked back out of my bedroom, looking for Molly. I made my way into her bedroom. This one was a bit bigger then mine and also had 2 windows on 2 different walls. The walls were painted a nice pale blue and I instantly found this room perfect for her. She turned around to look at me and our smiles grew wider.

"It's perfect" She whispered as she let go of Niall's hand and pulled me into a hug.

"It really is" I whispered back.

"I can't believe we actually did it Em! We made it so far!" Molly said as we pulled away and began walking back to the main area of the apartment. "I have a really good feeling about this place" Molly added. I turned slowly around the apartment, taking in everything.

"I do to" I replied. My phone buzzed from my back pocket and I grabbed it out. I had a message from the moving company saying they truck was out the front. Molly and I had ordered for the moving truck to meet us at IKEA so we could bring our stuff straight away. We had also ordered for one to come to our other apartment with Gabe and Brooke, tomorrow.