㉖Who Are You Talking About?

Jeongguk woke up the next day with great difficulty as always. He was sleeping late for a while now, and he wasn't getting enough sleep, leading him to feel constantly tired.

Once he got ready, he went to the kitchen. I should really learn how to make breakfast. He released a heavy sigh, but his phone buzzing earned his attention, and he slipped it out of his pocket to check the new message.

I'm here

He hurried to the door, and he was greeted by a smiley Hanae when he opened it.

"I got the things you wanted," Hanae said quietly as he walked inside.

Yesterday before sleeping, Jeongguk sent a text to him asking if he could do some grocery shopping, and requested to text him instead of ringing the bell when he would arrive since he didn't want to disturb Taehyung at all.

"Thank you," Jeongguk said as they trod towards the kitchen.

"Will you cook?"

"Do you think I know how to?" Jeongguk retorted, educing a low chuckle from the other.

"Then why did you ask me to buy so many things?"

"Because I have a guest." He rifled in the bags for a bit and started putting the items in the fridge, unsure about what he was doing.

"Oh yeah, I forgot. That's a first."

The young CEO stayed mute and continued his task which was a lot harder than he thought.

"Jeongguk, spaghetti doesn't go in the fridge."

"But I remember my mom putting a pot with spaghetti in the fridge."

"Yeah, that was probably cooked spaghetti. When something is cooked, you usually put it in the fridge if you want to warm it up later and eat it." Hanae couldn't help but chuckle at how oblivious he was about these things.

"Just help me out here, I don't know what I'm doing." Jeongguk sighed as he threw the pack of spaghetti onto the table.

Hanae only nodded and started arranging the rest of the stuff. The dark brown-haired boy observed his every move carefully, trying to memorize what went where, but after some time, he gave up. He needed to write these things down, but he was too lazy to do it at that moment.

"Can you make me a list with what goes where and important things like what you said earlier?"

Hanae looked at the boy in front of him with raised eyebrows. "I know I'm supposed to do whatever you ask me to do, but I'm not doing that."

"Why?" Jeongguk whined, a deep pout settling on his lips.

"It's not so difficult. You just need practice. You can find anything online, anyway."

"But it sounds like too much work."

"Then don't do it."

"But I want to." He pouted harder as he looked at him with doe eyes, making the other shake his head and giggle at his words.

"Why don't you just hire a chef or something to do the cooking and arrange these things?"

"But I want to take the credits."

Hanae nodded slowly as he crossed his arms. "Why do you want to impress Taehyung so much?"

"What? I don't."

"Yeah, okay." His tone was filled with sarcasm, something that prompted the young CEO to roll his eyes. "I'll be leaving if you don't need anything else."