CHAPTER 3:Storytime

Kangmin just now realized something, he never told anyone where he was, they knew he will be home, well before he took a detour, his parents probably reported him missing.

"Dongheon-hyung", Kangmin said, pointing at the missing sign.

Dongheon gave him a weird look and gave him his jacket and cap.

"But hyung, you're supposed to be dead not a vampire, they'll recognize you too", He complained.

The vampire shrugged and took the cap back and Kangmin put the hood over his head.

He was wearing another of Mrs. Lee's dresses as he noticed the kind of trouble they're in, Dongheon is supposed to be dead not a vampire, and Kangmin is missing but didn't want to be found.

They decided it would be best for them to stick together, but Dongheon also had to buy something, a secret apology gift for the human.

"I'll be back real quick", He said, Kangmin looked worried but nodded his head nonetheless.

As expected someone would slur at Kangmin for wearing a dress.

"Look it's a faggot, shopping at the men's section, why?? Cause you have to wear mama's clothes because you got no more", A teenage boy said.

Kangmin isn't about to reveal himself and as he tried to walk away, the boy caught his arm and lowered his hood.

"Holy shit!! It's the Kangmin dude, his parents will give a huge amount to whoever found him", The other one said.

The boy smirked and pulled Kangmin with him, but they didn't get a centimeter away because Dongheon attacked the boy.

Kangmin ran to the cashier and paid for his stuff.

"Little faggot doesn't want to be found eh,well guess what, I want that money!!", the boy growled.

Dongheon stepped infront of Kangmin and offered a piggyback ride.

"Hold on tight, I'm about to expose myself", He whispered and took off his cap.

The crowd got silent when they saw Dongheon, but he smirked and showed his fangs, so he turned to the boy and his squad and gave him the middle finger.

"I dare all of you to find us", He said then ran off.

When they got home, no one was mad that Dongheon exposed himself, they were excited.

"Funeral is definitely cancelled, becaude they figured that our bodies wouldn't be there", Hoyoung said.

Kangmin went back to his room to put down the shopping bags, he kind off bought alot, but the oldest insisted that he shouldn't have to pay them back.

"Kangmin-ah", Dongheon called.

Kangmin looked at him and saw the vampire is holding a small box.

Dongheon got inside and opened the box, revealing a locket inside