Eight

*Recap*

He slowly closed his eyes showing a small smile for it has been a while since he felt this kind of warmth before..

*~*~*~*

"Where are we going?" Jimin asked for the third time this morning, you sighed seeing him wearing only one flip flop yet again, you turned around seeing the other Flip flop being left behind.

"Jimin, how many times do I have to tell you to not lose your flip flop?" You said walking back to retrieve the fallen flip flop, he whined showing a small pout.

"I don't like how It feels on my human feet, And why can't I have your footwear instead?" He asked putting back the fallen flip flop with a frown.

You shake your head at his childish behavior 'and to think, this is the same siren who tried to drown me' you thought feeling slight amusement.

"I'm sure there's a town near by here, we can stay on an Inn there for the night AND we can buy a few more supplies for you" you said jumping over a large stick.

Jimin watched you jump feeling the slight urge to follow your actions, he took in a deep breath before jumping over the large stick. Yet unfortunately his foot got stuck making him fall face first on the ground.

"Oh gummy bears! Jimin are you alright?!" You ran towards the fallen male feeling panicked and concern, he groaned in pain letting you help him back on his feet.

"I don't understand, you made it look so easy why did I fall?" He asked rubbing his nose.

You chuckled awkwardly realizing he followed your childish actions 'its my fault for giving him the urge to follow in my footsteps. He's still new and doesn't know what he's doing' you thought to yourself patting away the dirt from his clothes.

"I- well I've been walking, running and jumping for years now. It doesn't take a day to master all of it, it takes years of practice" he frowned after hearing what you told him.

You bite your lip before deciding to cheer him up "b-but! In fairness i was surprise to see you already walking. You did so well on the first try, And it only took you a night for you to master walking!!

If I remember it took me a few months before I mastered it myself, i'm impressed. And I believe you'll be running and jumping in no time since you're a really fast learner" you technically didn't lie since it did took you a few months until you started taking your first baby steps.

He smiled a little feeling better at your praise "you...you think so..?" He asked unsure if he should believe you, you nodded smiling at him "I know so"

His smile widens trusting your words.

You gently grabbed his hand afraid of him falling again but of course you won't tell him that. He raised an eyebrow at your connected hands making you shrug.

"I feel cold, I hope you don't mind" you said continuing to walk forward dragging him slightly behind you. His heart flipped thinking deeply about your words

'So the coldness is normal to humans, Good to know that I'm not sick' he thought tightening his grip on your hand with confidence now.