Part 4

Harry and the boys just left. He wasn't as bad as I thought he was.. It felt like he actually cared and wanted to get to know me.. He told me he would come back and visit me but I know he won't because he's famous why would a famous person visit someone like me? A sick person like me. Louise walked in the room, she didn't bother telling me what she was doing because I was so used to it by now, she changed my blood to a different bag because it was almost out. Then my parents and my cousin walked in the door. My cousin was a year older than me making her 17, she was obsessed with one direction and I hesitated if it tell her or be "guess who came to visit us today" I told her "who!" She asked basically shouting "one direction" I said smirking at her "you're lying right? Is this real?" She asked I laughed "I'm not lying" I told her me, mum, dad and becky spoke for awhile before it got too late and they had to leave "I'll come tomorrow after work" mum said I have her a hug and a kiss and said goodbye to everyone. I slowly closed my eyes and fell asleep.

(Harrys Pov)

So today I'm going to buy that journal for Leah, I'm going to give it to her and tell her to write everything in it. I got in my car and drove to the local book shop to find a journal "perfect" I said once I saw a brown journal. I picked it up and payed for it walking out and back into my car. We had a few hours off this morning so I drove to the hospital to give it to her. I parked in the parking lot and made my way Into the hospital, I didn't like hospitals much because it's like being surrounded by death and I hate death. I walked towards Leah's room and knocked on it, she wasn't in there as I went to turn around I heard a voice "you looking for me?" She asked laughing we walked into her room and she sat down on her bed with her legs hanging down the side "I wanted to give you this" I said handing her the journal "thank you" she replied taking it from me and pacing it on her bedside table "I'm giving it to you because we are going on tour soon and I won't be able to visit you. So write down everything, your feelings, what's you're doing. How you're coping just write down everything" I told her before standing up "where you going?" She asked "I have to go, tour rehearsals, I'm so sorry Leah. Please just write down everything and when I come off tour I'll read the whole thing" I said before giving her a hug and walking out. I didn't want this to happen, I didn't want to loose such a beautiful girl. But it was my job.. I had to do this and I couldn't get myself caught up with her when I have so many more things in my mind.

***************************************

A/N - Okay guys, these first 4 chapters where nothing important. The next chapters will be where everything starts. I hope you like this.