Earth Mode ON: FOURTY THREE

"I'm going to find you one day, and when I do, I'll make sure to compensate you for all the days you felt like the word 'torture' wasn't enough to describe what you had to go through

"I'm going to find you one day, and when I do, I'll make sure to compensate you for all the days you felt like the word 'torture' wasn't enough to describe what you had to go through. I'll take away all your pain and replace it with indescribable feelings. I'll blow life in you once more and teach you what it means to be truly happy. I'll be the person you've always wished me to be. I'll do anything that will satisfy you, and if it isn't enough for your happiness, I'll push myself to do more. As long as we are together, there is nothing more from the world that I can possibly ask for, but now that I can't find you anymore, I feel as though my world is starting to disappear bit by bit. My heart isn't capable of beating properly. It is crying out drops of blood everytime it beats, knowing that the other heart that used to keep it company and safe has stopped beating. My whole body is suddenly aching and I can't stand on my own anymore. I miss your presence by my side, and now that I'm aware of your absence even more, I miss you much more and my love for you has increased. What is keeping me happy now, though, is the fact that we are both surrounded by the people we love. You have joined our gone loved ones, and they are there to care for you and show you around your new world, while I'm surrounded by people who support and care for me. Even though you have never approved of my love for them, they will still make sure to provide me with all the love and care until I can finally see you again. They won't let you down. I promise. Just take care of yourself really well until then. I'll make sure to come find you, just wait for me. I love you."

●●●●●●●●

"Seo Yeon," Namjoon's soft voice pierced right through my train of thoughts, snapping me into reality.

I looked into his concerned eyes with no emotions. I was dead and broken. The difference between his twinkling eyes and my dead ones was visible and it shook something in me, but I wasn't capable of understanding that "something" mainly because I didn't want to. I wanted to stay in a secluded place all alone. I didn't want to see humans or anything else. However, I couldn't push anyone away from me because I knew that it would break them if I did and because deep down, I knew that I needed them to stay sane.

"You haven't eaten anything for four days already. It's not good for you. At least have a sip of water," Namjoon said softly then held my dry, cold hands in his.

Winter has already started, and the now freezing wind started penetrating the warmth that the crowd gave us, making the whole camp very chilly. It became really cold to the point that the air coming out of our mouths was visible and our skins started turning pink.