36

Chapter 36:
SEXGOD & MOODBOOSTER

"Good morning,"

Doctor Selena and doctor Martha who were currently chatting at the reception desk, immediately turned and frowned to find the presence of doctor Swift behind them, seemingly to be smiling broadly and her blue eyes sparkling.

Selena and Martha looked at each other before turning around, facing Taylor, whose smile began to fade as she stared at the secretive faces of the two coworkers.

"You look oddly very cheerful, even though you came late this morning," Selena quipped, folding her arms in front of her chest.

Martha nodded and said, "And look at the color of the shirt you're wearing. It's pink. You rarely wear that kind of color."

Taylor rolled her eyes at Selena and Martha's words. The girl breathed and puffed out her cheeks. "First, I got the permission to arrive late from the chairman. He must have understood what made me arrive late. So, that's the reason why I look cheerful even though I arrived late, doctor Selena Gomez." Taylor glared at Selena who frowned.

"Now, you're really making me think that you have a relationship with the chairman. I mean, you're very close to him. He obeys whatever you want. Damn it, Taylor! You've got Harry, Zayn and now the Chairman! How do you - ow!" Selena was unable to continue her sentence when Taylor stepped on the girl's feet that was covered in bright red stilettos.

Taylor squinted at the stilletos that Selena was wearing. "Geez, are you a doctor or a model? Why do you have to wear flashy shoes like that at the hospital? Do you think this hospital is a runway?!" Taylor rubbed her waist at Selena, who stared back at her fiercely.

Doctor Martha paused, thinking before suddenly asking, "Wait. I know Zayn and the chairman, but who's Harry? Oh, I understand! You haven't even told me anything about your boyfriend named Harry, doctor Swift!"

Taylor turns to look at Martha lazily. "Do you remember the last time I told you about Doctor Evans? You told my secret to everyone in the hospital!"

Martha smirks at her. "About that, yes, I'm sorry. You know, I can't lie. I'm a very honest person."

"Very honest, huh? Fine, I understand."

Martha swallowed when she found that deadly look from Taylor. The girl took a few steps back when Taylor took only one step in front of her. "By the way, I have to go. My patient is waiting! See you, doctor Swift, doctor Selena!"

Then, without a warning, Doctor Martha had already sprinted from the reception desk with her three inch high heels away from her two co-workers.

After Martha had completely disappeared, Taylor turned to Selena, who smiled and raised her two fingers, forming a piece sign.

"You better go too, doctor Swift. The sexgod is waiting for you, and damn, why should you be in touch with him? Why not me?" Selena looked up, putting on a frustrated face.

Taylor frowned. "Sexgod? Are you kidding? Who do you mean?"

Selena rolled her eyes. "Who do you think has a very handsome face that resembles like a Greek god right now? I'm talking about the one and only Zayn. Fucking. Malik." Selena emphasized each name and Taylor rolled her eyes.

"All you had to say is Zayn. . . Malik?" The last word Taylor said sounded like a question, when Taylor realized what Selena had just told her.

Taylor squinted. "What? Zayn Malik is looking for me? Is he waiting for me? Gosh."

Selena frowned. "You're very strange. You better meet him now. He has been waiting for you for too long."

Taylor hurriedly shook her head. "I'm not ready to meet him."