Chapter 18

The dress she's wearing in case you wanted to know...

She was wearing a shoulder wrap because she didn't want so much skin to be exposed

She was wearing a shoulder wrap because she didn't want so much skin to be exposed. I hope that makes sense :)

"Hani, you're up next, who's the hottest guy in the room?"

Tahani giggled, her eyes drooping from all the shots she had taken as a challenge.

Barely being able to function properly, she motioned vigorously towards the bar, "Honestly, that bartender's jawline slayed my entire life."

"Ew," Bailey chuckled, playfully hitting her on the back, "He has a girlfriend, I saw him him kissing her."

"Oh nooooooo, my heart has been broken yet once againnnn." Tahani slurred sadly as she laid down on the counter and fell asleep in two seconds.

"What the fuck. How'd she do that?" Tati blinked at her.

"Like thissss..." Tate said, as she laid her head on top of Tahani's back and fell asleep.

"Fucking weirdos." Bailey muttered, under her breath. "Anyway where's Kaycee and Jenna? It's getting late."

Tati just lazily pointed towards the dancefloor, before motioning the bartender for another drink.

Out of the six of them, Bailey was the most sober. She did drink when they had started but stopped after a few shots so as to not lose her consciousness. The others didn't really care about that.

And now Tahani and Tate were absolutely hopeless and Tati was somehow still able to talk but on the very verge of getting wasted.

Glancing towards the floor, she saw Kaycee and Jenna hugging each other and violently swaying on the floor, zooming their hips and flailing their arms, scaring the other people around them.

"Despacitooooo and fhxjggdjxhkvklljv... I don't know Spanishooooo...."

"Lalalalalala... I'm a lonely bitchhh. YEAH!!"

Bailey massaged her forehead. Somehow, they were dancing together but singing different songs.

And do you now what the funniest part is.

The song actually playing right now was 'A Thousand Years' by Christina Perri.

And most of the people were slow dancing.

Or well, were trying to anyway with Jenna and Kaycee yelling and dancing like possessed demons.

Bailey sighed.

She genuinely felt bad for the people who came her tonight.

When she first saw Kaycee, she didn't imagine her as such a party person. She seemed so shy and genuine, it was surprising but once the drinks and shots started, it was like a fire had ignited in her.