Four : hothead?noted.

Siara

"She is WHAT?!"

I said loudly. Standing up and getting unwanted attention of others who are sitting in the cafeteria in the process. After the gracious meeting and the rant session, the brunette, who's name I found out was Nicole took me to the cafeteria where we sat and started talking about my roommate.

 After the gracious meeting and the rant session, the brunette, who's name I found out was Nicole took me to the cafeteria where we sat and started talking about my roommate

"Need I explain everything again" said Nicole,laughing softly at my outburst .

I shook my head in disbelief, sitting down again looking at her casually sipping her milkshake.

"so you're telling me, she is the daughter of the Duke? " I asked

"yes"

"are we talking about the same duke? Brother of the Royal Alpha Orian? "

"that's the one"

"so that makes her the 'Lady' "

"you're not wrong"

"and she is training to be the assassin"

"she's one of the best" confirmed Nicole proudly "that's why people fear her"

"so I'm not only the roommate but also a look-alike of one of the most feared people here" I tried to register this in my mind

"you grasp things quickly" said Nicole putting her elbows on the table and resting her chin on her palms, giving me an amused smile

"And you also said that the soon to be Alpha of my pack is in the same year as we are"

"so I'm stuck in a batch of really dangerous and powerful people. Great. " I said letting a shaky breath out

To my surprise, Nicole laughed at this and said to me "wait till you meet the others"

I was going to ask her what she meant by this, but before I could, she was tackled to the ground by a girl so fast, that I couldn't even register the movement on time.

"Nicky!! I missed youu" said the girl jumping up letting her dark curls falling back.

"Leah, never do that again" said Nicole whining "you are heavy Ley-Ley"

"It's the alpha genes,Nick" she smirked turning towards me and in a flash she was right in front of me squishing my face between her palms, carefully inspecting me, boring her chocolate eyes into my blue one's.