Part 7

Dear Harry,

its only the next day and i had nothing better to do today so i decided to write again.. at 3pm on the spot i was expecting you to walk through the door like you did everyday but then i realised thats not going to happen. i looked on twitter and saw you was in america on your american leg of the tour.

so today so far i've done nothing, my dad visited this morning.. he told me he's missing me and he just wants me to get better soon becaause he missed my hugs and i'm not stable enough to hug as tight as i normally do, i dont have enough strengh.

there's a new girl that came in yesterday after you left, shes in the room next door to mine.. her names tracey shes so funny. shes my age and she also has leaukimia she was only diagnosed 2 weeks ago. we've spoken a few times today so far but she wont be like you, me and you have the best conversations.

i came back into my room after hanging around with a few other people in the lounge where we first me. being in there just made me think about you. how you came to speak to me when no one else would because they was so busy. ''hi im harry'' was the first thing you said to me. and i told you i didnt even like you.. how things change.

shortly after i got back to my room louise my nurse came in imforming me i was getting better. the chemo was working, i was finally getting better. i couldnt wait to tel you but then i realised i couldn't tell you so you're just going to have to find out when you read this.

i really hope you and the boys have an amazing time on tour. i really hope this year goes by quick. im trying so hard just for you, im trying hard to keep strong.. so far its going good. im thinking of you and i hope you're thinking off me.

i will write again soon.

with so much love,

leah x