Chapter 7

Amidst all of this, Yura totally forgot that she was jobless and that now she had the responsibility of 3 grown men.

The three boys were chatting up with Yoongi, talking about what they like,what they do for fun and all that.

She sighed and went back to her room.

And her phone caught her attention. Namjoon had been calling her for god knows how many times, and sending over 100 messages.

She picked up her phone and started looking through the messages her irritating,obnoxious and pesky ex boss had sent.

Snobby Boss:
Min Yura you come back to the office right this instant!!
Yura!! You can't leave like that...
Yura!!
Yuraaaaaa!!
.
.
.
************
Yura sighed and put her phone down. What was she supposed to do now? Yoongi was here for now,but as if that would help.

Yura's POV:
I groaned as I remembered that I still needed to collect my belongings from the office.

I sighed once again and went to the living room.

The four were watching Puss In Boots. It was Yoongi's favourite movie. The three boys seemed to be fascinated by the movie and their eyes seemed to be glued to the TV.

"Umm, guys??" I waved my hands in front of them but couldn't get their attention.

"They are liking the movie too much I guess." Yoongi shrugged his shoulders.

I smiled.

I walked over to Yoongi.

"Hey Yoongs, I need to go over to my office and grab some stuff. Think you can watch them for a while?" I asked.

He chuckled. "You want a ghost to babysit these boys?" He asked.

Oh right.

"Umm yes, not like I have any choice here." I replied.

He nodded. "Okay. I can do it. But don't be gone for too long. They seem like they can cause a havoc any minute." He laughed.

I smiled."Thanks bro. I'll be back in a while."

I went back to my room and got ready to get back my stuff from the office.

I sighed and looked into the mirror. What have I done?

I called a cab and went to the office.

All my coworkers were whispering with each other as I walked into the office. I ignored them  and walked straight to my desk. I searched for a carton box and started putting my things in it.

I was shoving all the files in the box when one thing caught my eye.

The file I was suppose to give to Namjoon.

I looked at it for a while, deciding what to do with it. I figured the decent thing to do was to at least return him the file after I totally lashed out him, though he totally deserved it.

I grabbed the file and reluctantly walked to Namjoon's office.

***************

I was in front of his office.

I knocked on his door.

"Come in." A grumpy voice sailed from across the room.

I went in.

Namjoon was massaging his temples,his face seemed broken and a cup of coffee gone cold was sitting idly on his desk.

"Keep whatever you have on my desk. I'll look into it later." He said,without looking at me.

"Mr.Kim, I have your file." I said and he looked up.

"Yura,it's you." He said, a faint smile on his lips. It was now that I had noticed how tired his face looked. He had bags under his eyes,like he hadn't slept all night.

I smiled back." Yes, Mr. Kim,it's me."

He started to get up from his seat. "Listen,Yura-" he almost stumbled and I let out a small gasp.

His cheeks turned a light shade of pink. He again stood up straight and cleared his throat.

He rubbed the back of his neck."Yura,I'm sorry for my behaviour. I realised I was being too harsh on you. But that's because-" He bit his lip and stopped talking.

I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion. "Because?" I asked.

He shook his head. "It's because you are a really good secretary and I like your work a lot." He said.

-.- Is this person crazy?

"Okayyyy." I chuckled.

"So Yura,will you please join back again? Please?" He pouted and I almost fainted.

"Hmm, but only if you promise not be an asshole anymore." I replied,giggling.

He smiled,his perfect dimples showing. He shoved his hands in his pockets.

He looked at the file in my hand. "So, I hope you can sort that out." He nudged his head at the head.

I sighed. "Okay sir." I turned my heels around to go back to my desk.

"Uh,Yura if you don't mind would you like to grab lunch with me sometime?" He asked awkwardly.

I smiled. HOLY-am I dreaming?

"Yeah sure." I nervously replied.

"Great." He smiled again.

I nodded and walked out of his office.