Extra Chapter 1

Hello there! Sorry for making y'all wait for the next chapter. I had to rewrite the whole chapter itself because of the messy placing of words that i made. So for now i'm putting an extra chapter here, i swear i'll publish the next chapter tomorrow or the next day for that. And also go subscribe to Nathan Doan Comedy cause this fanfiction is a literally copy of the video called "When you're full but it's Eat-All-You-Can" but the only difference on it, is Pancake. So i hope you like this extra chapter!

Izuku: Is there anything else i can get for you?

Todoroki: uh you know man i'm actually getting pretty full, maybe just 2 more of the chocolate pancakes?

Izuku: 2 chocolate pancakes, sure I'll have that right out for you.

The waiter went back to the kitchen to get the customer's orders.

Todoroki: Thanks. 'Oh my god im so full. why did i do that bro you couldn't just ordered 1 why'd you get 2? No no no no it's all-you-can-eat-pancakes, I gotta get my money's worth. yeah i got to scammed them yeah yeah i got to scammed them-'

He was cut off from his thoughts by the waiter who brought 2 of his chocolate pancakes and he setted it from his table for him to eat.

Izuku: And here you go.

Todoroki: Oh Thank you.

Izuku: yeah no problem, let me know if you want the check.

Todoroki: Actually, can i get another of the chocolate pancakes

The waiter then looked back at the customer's 2 plates of pancakes, Only to see the 2 plates. The pancakes on it was already gone like it never was there in the first place.

Izuku: wait, what just happened to the 2 pancakes the I brought you?

Todoroki: I ate it.

Izuku: I literally turn around for a second.

Todoriki: *Deadpanned* I ate it.

Izuku: How did you finish it that fast?

Todoroki: I request for another order of the chocolate pancakes please.

Izuku: Yeah. sure.

The waiter was confused and left to get the customer's orders again.

Todoroki: 'How did I eat that so fast!! I'm going to die! I'm literally going to die!!!-'

Todoroki's thoughts was interrupted again by the waiter who brought his order.

Izuku: Here you go.

Todoroki: Damn, that was fast. 'DAMN! that was fast! I don't even get a break!' thanks man.

Izuku: You're Welcome.

The waiter was about to leave but suddenly.

Todoroki: Can i get another order of the chocolate pancakes?

The waiter then looked back to his plate, and saw the pancakes was gone again.

Izuku: Bro, how did you finish that so fast?

Todoroki: 'I HAVE NO IDEA!' i ate it.

Izuku: okay, alright are you sure you want to another order man?-

Todoroki: Yes.

Izuku: You know if you don't finish it you have to pay extra right?

Todoroki: Oh, okay. Nevermind then.

Izuku: Right cool I'll bring you the check then.

When waiter is once again about to leave to get his check he got called out again.