Chapter 3: ACT 1: Red Lust District

Hello again! This chapter is being written right after i ended the last one. I had some notes that were supposed to take place in the last one, but i decided to move then to this because it seemed to make more sense.

Anyway, let's get right into it!

---------------------------------------------------------

In a dark hall, inside a dome shaped building, a reunion was being held. Five shadowy figures, each in their own small balcony, circling a giant pit, from which you can see a bright red light, and hear countless screams. One of the figures walked foward, looking down.

???: "Such poor, unfortunate souls..."

???: "Don't weep for the stupid, you'll be crying all day. They only have thenselves to blame for being here." Another one walked foward, keeping his head up. "Besides, we have more pressing matters on our hands."

???: "And yet, it seems the 'CEO' is absent... again..." said the third, with a calm, somewhat tired, voice.

???: "This place could be COVERED IN ICE! AND SHE WOULD STILL PREFER TO STAY AT HER OFFICE. I SWEAR, SHE IS NOT FIT FOR LEADERSHIP ANYMORE!" Follows the forth, anger and discontent obviously burning in his voice.

???: "Are you saying that YOU could do a better job, Levi? Give up, even if we took the position from her, there is NO CHANCE we would let YOU have it." Says the fifth and final figure.

Levi: "SEE?! EVEN HE CAME AND SHE STILL DIDN'T SHOWN UP!" He said, completely ignoring the last comment.

???: "ENOUGH." Said the second, with a calm voice, but sending a red aura that made sure he would get their attention. "I would advise you to avoid this line of thinking. Do i have to remind you all of what happened last time someone attempted it?"

The room fell silent for a few moments. They all knew what he was talking about. The reason they had not only the CEO's stand empty, but also the one next to her's.

???: "Anyway, what is this meeting even about?" Said the fifth, finally breaking the silence.

???: "...humans have invaded hell." The second said, to no response from the others.

???: "...and? It's not like any human can survive for long. Hell should break their WILL soon enough." The fifth responded, putting his hands up and shrugging his shoulders.

???: "That would be true... if they have used ANY other contract to come here." The second continued "They have two guides backing them up."

With that said, he raised his hand over the pit. The light from beneath then started to flow up, until it stopped and divided into two. After that, the lights morfed into human shapes, until they finally turned into Y/N and Marcus.

Levi: "Seriously? THESE are the humans that we should look out for? You have to joking!"

He ignored the forth, moving his hand to change the shape of the constructs.

???: "I was also informed by the receptionist, who was working at the time, about what else happened at HCS's main office. He said, and i quote: Those guys teared two guard apart, which we now have to put back together. Were still trying to find all the pieces of one of the guard's skull.' He really didn't care about Legion Guards. Even if they couldn't salvage the old body, they could just make a new one, and transfer the undead soul to that. 'I was leaving at the time. I got in the parking lot just in time to see the bigger one hot-wiring my car, pick up his brother and Pandemonica, before flooring it!' He finished the quote, turning the light into Pandemonica.