part 4 .

i started panicking as i hear the gun shots getting closer and finally they stopped . i felt him pull me up by my waist while we're running to a car .

"get in" i heard him say
i did as told and got in
                         forever friends 💜🔒
                                               where y'all at ? y'all safe ?
bestfriend 🧡
i'm in the car w/ some fat ass lightskin nigga 
dream 🥰
im w/ 3 . 
                                                                                        🙄
bestfriend 🧡
he say his name montana
                                                   i don't know where tf this nigga going but imma keep y'all updated .

yb pulled up at some house in houston .

"nigga where we at ?" i asked

"man don't worry about allat just come wimme"

"bitch wtf this my life here fuck is you thinking"

next thing i know we at a door and i see dream and tae . i quickly run up to them and hug them tight as i can . "i missed y'all so much" i dropped a tear but quickly wiped it away once i let them go . they smiled and start touring the house so i went with them .

"this shit is niceeeee" we all said in sync and started laughing . "man i'm tired" and again we said it in sync .
"allat gahdamn running i did tonight got me tired" tae said and me and dream agreed . i ended up falling asleep without even knowing i was sleep . i woke up in a bedroom with records on the walls .

"the fuck am i ?" i thought to myself . i started to text dream and this bitch popped up

"rise and motherfucking shine bitch" she yelled and i laughed . "yb said head towards his way" she added .
i wonder wtf this nigga want with me . i got out the bed and headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face . as soon as i got done with that i headed towards yb's room .

"this bitch pressure and this fucking bed pressure right hea i swea to gaw- and the wifi jumpin innis bitch i'm finna start coming over here fuck det" i said in my head as i walked into his room .

" fuck you wanted wimme ?" i said looking him in his eyes . next thing i kno i see a bag being thrown at my head . "boy wtf is wrong witchu damn" i said scrunching my face up and he just laughed showing all his teeth .

fucking waterfalls i swear to gawd

i started heading towards his bathroom to take a shower and he allowed me to .

i run this mfkin house i do wtf i pls .

after a hour in the shower i got out and did everything i needed to do i came out the bathroom and noticed there was some g-nikes on the floor

"aye say try dem on" he said from his closet .

"they fit perfectly how you knew my size" i smiled then gave him a face

he laughed at me and said "you look good" i shot him a smile and a "thank you" i walked out the room downstairs going to sit by dream and tae and i noticed they had on new clothes too

"he bought y'all some too ?" i asked them

"hell yea" they both said .

"shittttt" i said "one of y'all come take my picture" i added

                            therealkylesister