Author's Note: Analysis of the Novel

𝓣𝓸𝓹𝓲𝓬𝓼  𝓸𝓯  𝓓𝓲𝓼𝓬𝓾𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷

𝓞𝓷𝓮: 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮 𝓐𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓣𝓮𝔁𝓽

𝓣𝔀𝓸: 𝓑𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓯 𝓐𝓷𝓪𝓵𝔂𝓼𝓲𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓼

❀⊱┄┄┄┄𝓞𝓷𝓮┄┄┄┄⊰❀

I am eternally grateful to everyone who stuck with my story until the end. We have come a long way. It honestly means so much to me, as I have dedicated countless amounts of hour writing the chapters (especially the complex political and scientific plotline). Completing this novel has been very satisfying yet somewhat miserable; after all, I am seriously not ready to let it go yet. I have had so much pleasure creating this story, gathering the music, and reading my supportive readers' comments.

I am always delighted to see someone vote or comment in my story because it means that person enjoyed my story so much, they are willing to take an extra step to show their interest. Lots of love, like always, to my generous supporters.

❀⊱┄┄┄┄𝓣𝔀𝓸┄┄┄┄⊰❀

Yuan Zi Yan: In many transmigration stories, the female leads are confident, not lacking, and talented. Yuan Zi Yan, in contrast, initially comes off as a genuinely insecure and doubtful person. She is self-conscious about her own abilities and has many flaws. But that is realistic. That is only human. No one is born perfect. Sometimes, we need to struggle. A lot. And in ways that would cripple us in order for us to learn how to walk again. In spite of her feelings of inadequacy, she has a lot of potential. And it took her an adventure before she realizes so. I believe we can all see ourselves in her shoes in a way.

Xu Kai: He is an exquisite male lead. He is gentle, patient, and attentive to all of Yuan Zi Yan's needs, gestures, and words. He looks at Zi Yan as if there are no other women in the world. Sir Xu likes her unconditionally. His every glance is meaningful and he is, fortunately, the opposite of a toxic male lead. Maybe. So thank god.

General Li: Some of us are haunted by our past. For General Li, she holds herself accountable for Xu Kai sister's eventual death. She drowns herself in the role of trying to make it up to Xu Kai. She ends up mistaking her feelings of empathy with feelings of intimacy, yet later relinquishes it. In the end, General Li will learn to accept her past.. Somehow with the help of the Imperial Guard Wu Lan Jun.

Rong Yi/Tenth Prince: Poor Rong Yi. He had depression as a child and he didn't even know it. Rong Yi, in the beginning, is presented as a happy-go-lucky character. Soon, it appears that even he has deep and dark secrets that are yet to be told. Meeting little Yuan Zi Yan is a turning point in his life: he was convinced by her that whoever hits you on the cheek, offer him/her the other. He seeks revenge on the Prince who plays a part in plotting his mother's death.

Scholar Li Shi Zhen: Can be serious but playful. Scholar Li is the epitome of a continuous quality improver. Truly talented and skillful. Readers have no idea why he says or does what he does sometimes. But he's a lit side character nonetheless.

If you have read all the way down to the bottom, let's just say you made it! Much obliged for keeping up with TOV until the end! I hope that this story has made an impact in your life, even just a little bit. That has always been my vision and goal as a writer.

Unfortunately, due to current events and personal issues, I will be taking a temporary break from Wattpad. Nonetheless, thank you all for being such angels to me. Now, Gine is out! Peace <3