° 18 °

--------------------------
" UNEDITED "

FILTER BY BTS....

THANK YOU GUYS FOR YOUR ENCOURAGING COMMENTS. I WANTED TO CRY. SO I WAS SO BUSY YESTERDAY THAT AFTER UPLOADING I WENT OFFLINE AND DIDNT COME BACK UNTIL AFTER 7PM.

THE COMMENTS ARE STILL MAKING ME LAUGH, I HAD NOT SO A GOOD DAY BUT YOU GUYS COMMENTS CHEERED ME UP BIG TIME. I JUST KEPT CRACKING UP OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

AND THE TRIPLE UPDATE GENG WON... SO AFTER TODAY'S TRIPLE UPDATE, I WILL NOT BE POSTING TILL FIRST WEEK OF AUGUST.

AUGUST BABES IN THR HOUSE, GIVE A SHOUT OUT, IN ADVANCE APPA....

LET'S GO FOR DRAMA..... FEFE EHN.....

---------------------------

Fefe stormed to where Dann was standing sipping slowly on his coke. She had refined her skills and she was sure there was nothing he could say that she wouldn't have a comeback for.

"Snr Dann" Fefe called out.

Dann turned to the girl walking towards him with an angry expression on her face. He had not only heard what happened, he had also seen it. He obviously knew what she was here for but he wasn't in the least of the mood to deal with her.

"I understand that jerks can only be friends with jerks but can't you tell your friend to rein himself a little?" Fefe asked.

"He knows how everyone treats him. How dare he say something and forget about it?" Fefe asked.

"Are you all these fickle minded? Ohh, I understand. Its hard to store things into the brains of people with small heads, after all; their head size shows how small their brain is" Fefe said feeling smug that Dann hadn't replied her.

Dann folded the straw into the bottle of the coke and covered the bottle. He slowly turned to Fefe who was still wearing a smug expression. He wanted to laugh.

"What? You suddenly can't say anything?" Fefe asked still smug.

"First, Phil was the one who spoke to your friend, why are you accusing me? Why should I take your insults? Besides how many times do I have to tell you, your voice makes me want to throw up?" Dann asked as Fefe's smug expression dropped.

Dann laughed as her face twisted. She opened her mouth to talk and he quickly raised his hand to stop her.

"Not another word sweetie, I've not eaten anything today. I don't plan to throw up the coke I just drank. Its not about the liquid, I used my money to buy it. I can't waste money because of you" Dann said as yawned.

"To cut the long story short. If you want to beat me in an exchange of words, first you have to be a girl" Dann said.

"I'm a girl!" Fefe bellowed.