Part 10

Dear Harry,

goodmorning. its 9am i haven't been up this early in ages.. but im up early because we have another celebrity coming to visit us today and it would be rude of me to stay in my room. imagine if i done that when you and the bos came i wouldn't be writing this now.

well i shall get up and brush my teeth and go meet the person. i will speak to you when i come back.

it was ed sheeran.. he's one of your friends. we spoke and we spoke about you and i tole him about this journal and he said it was cute of you to do. his music really made me feel so calm. he done an accoustic session. he sung the song 'thinking out loud' i just sat there listening. just listening to his beautiful voice. it made me so calm

i started to cry, i dont know why.. why did i cy? i have no idea. after he finished singing he came to sit next to me because he realised i was crying ''are you ok?'' he asked me ''yes, youre voice is just so beautiful and i just i erm im just an emotional person'' i told him he gave me a tight hug and he stayed there with me until it was time for him to leave.

i couldn't believe i was getting better. i was getting so much better. my nurse just told me if i keep going on like this than i could be out of this hospital and at home with my family. i pray to god that i get more better because i can go home. i missed home. i dont even remeber what home looks like because i've been here for so long.

i have no idea what to write next. so i guess this is the end of this part.

with so much love,

leah x