31- Put a P in a V

(EDITED)

"Good. Now let's eat." Ace says as he runs over to a mini fridge.

He pulls out a wine bottle, a crate of blueberries and strawberry, salad, cold cut sandwiches, and pineapple cake.

My stomach growls at the yummy food in his hands. I swear food is a cure to everything.

He sets it on the huge couch, not before kissing me. I grab a wine glass he offers, and I gladly pour some.

Before I know, I already finished my glass. I pour more and grab a strawberry.

"Slow down, Har. You'll be drunk as a skunk if you keep going." Ace playfully scowls, snatching the wine out of my hands. He pours a generous amount in his glass before kissing me.

I smile against his lips and let out a soft moan when his teeth pull on my bottom lip. My cheeks redden in embarrassment, but he doesn't let me break the kiss.

My hands slip underneath his shirt, my palms feeling his sculpted abs.

I pull back to catch my breath but my hands continue to wander. Ace's mouth goes to my neck kissing, sucking and biting.

"Ace...." I moan out his name making him smirk on my neck.

"I found the spot!" He flaunts before picking me up. My legs automatically warp around his waist and my arms around his neck.

Ace gently places me on the bed, my head resting on a pillow.

My skin is on fire from his touch. The good kind of fire, coursing through my veins.

I feel alive.

I pull Ace down by the collar of his shirt. "You were taking to long...." I whisper breathlessly, as his lips smash onto mine again.

My mind was dizzy. I feel drunk but not from alcohol.

Drunk on Ace King.

His scent, warmth, perfect body, his eyes are all I can think about. He's all that consumes my mind at the moment.

His hands trace the curves of my body. Sending tingles down my spine. I grab the end of his black shirt and pull it off.

He hovers above me with a smug look. His green eyes shine with lust.

I want him.

I admire his chest and abs before he pulls my shirt over my head. Soon my bra joins the pile of clothing, on the floor.

I shiver as his eyes take in my almost nude body. I swallow, suddenly feeling a bit self-conscious.

Ace meets my eyes before placing a kiss in the middle of my stomach.

"So beautiful...." He mumbles.

I grin, unbuckling his pants. Before I fully unbuckle his pants, his hands latch around my wrists.

I frown giving him a look of confusion. He smiles. A sweet and adorable smile that is rare.

"Are you sure you want this, Princess?" His words tumble out his mouth clearly, but it takes me a while to comprehend what he asked.

My brain feels absorbed with desire.

I swallow nervously and nod. "I do."

He smiles leaning down to kiss me then takes off his pants and boxers.

>>>>>>>>>>>>