Part 11

Dear Harry,

things are getting a little better what am i on about? they're getting so much better!! i think that writing this journal and revisiting everything that i had previously tried to forget about is good for me. i feel a huge weight lifted off my shoulders. instead of crying today like i do most days because i had been in so much pain.. i was so happy..

exited that i finally got to write about some off the happiest things that have happened over the past few weeks.. i havent wrote in this journal everyday as i didn't have enough strengh to. or i just didnt want to. thats not a bad thing is it?

i had just eaten my lunch, i hate hospital food so much. i wish someone could just go out and buy me a mcdonalds. hospital food was becoming my biggest fear. i've always hated it... some days the food is actually nice like yesterday i had chicken nuggets and chips but today i have cottage pie, it doesn't taste right. not as nice as my mums home made cooking.

taking about my mum.. my parents havent been in for a while they've been too busy caught up with work. i didn't mind tho. i was people here i can talk to when im bored. i have this journal to write in when i have nothing else to do.

more and more of my hair started to fall out today, it wasn't much but it was alot to me. it's part of the cancer tho. your hair falls out and there is nothing you can do about it. when all my hair is gone ill just buy a wig and pretend i have hair.

its snowing here, looking out the window and seeing kids play in the snow smiling and laughing makes me happy. its so cute. building snowmen and throwing snow balls at eachother. then memories came back.. memories of me and Dylan playing in the snow.

i was 6 years old and Dylan was 8, it was a typical tuesday morning and school was called off because of the snow. me and dylan got ready and went in the backgarden and started to build a snowman.. we finished building a snowman ''oi leah look'' Dylan shouted at me as i looked a white soft cold piece of snow was all over my face ''oh you're asking for it'' i shouted at him as i picked up some snow and started to chase him around the garden.

i would like to tell you more about me and Dylan but my parents have just came here to spend the day with me.

with so much love,

Leah x